Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First post with food.

Options
Jstroke
Jstroke Posts: 2,600
Kind of funny, been a member for at least a year or more and never post my cooks. Here is a tribute to the wonderful woman and a great mom to our kids. Egg was full today. Shrimp, clams, chicken. Pizza for lunch forgot to take pics. 
Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Nice job, Go Bucks!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Jstroke
    Options
    thanks JR i nfeel strange. I post and chime in alot but never post my grub
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    What the hell took so long?
  • Jstroke
    Options
    if you want the truth i couldnt figure out how to post direct from my iphone. my wife had to figure out how to bring up the full site. 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Well, we are glad you did.  Nice cook, and please feel free to post more of them!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Jstroke
    Options
    Yem, thank my friend i am sure I will. I feel guilty after all this time and all those cooks
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    The grub looks great- you should post more.  Don't feel too bad about not posting.  I have taken pictures of countless food and didn't get around to posting them.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Jstroke
    Options
    Thanks Smokey. I have to say it's funny. I use it a fair amount and at this point egged food is normal and thus not too much fanfair. When other people I know talk about making pizza I catch myself because I automatically assume they cook it on a grill. I have to admit I also cook a lot of the same things none of which is monumental. I do like to cook breakfast on it a lot. 
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options
    Nice cook.  Post more going forward.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Jstroke
    Options
    Thanks Fog, I'll make you chuckle. I grilled those shrimp until they were perfect, moist awesome. My wife took a bite and then back on the grill. They were FIRM when I took them off next--she loved them--oh well 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Jstroke said:
    I post and chime in alot but never post my grub
    With grub like this, you need to start posting it more often. Great job brother. Shrimp, along with oyster automatically earns:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Jstroke
    Options
    SGH, I appreciate the kind words brother. It almost killed me paying retail up here for shrimp. But I have to admit they were well worth it. I even got my son to eat some 1/2 shells. life was good that day.