Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sorta off topic, but to other "Lamb Chops"

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,888
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Us brothers of the fraternity Lambda Chi Alpha often use the moniker of "lamb chops". The Summer 2000 issue of Cross & Cresent has a picture on page 21 of brothers at Texas-San Antonio accepting a reward for the best Chicken Quesadillas at USTA's annual campus "Best Fest". Guess what big green ceramic unit is sitting open mouthed in front of them? You got it! PS How many of you sent your kid off to college with a BGE???
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    RRP, see how smart the parents got while you were off at college. That'sa great idea! Now my son will get a BGE when he goes off to school. Maybe it will cut down on the food bills!!

• RRP,
    I got a toaster oven when I was in college. Makes some killer hot dogs. Maybe by the time my girls are in school, I'll be able to send them off with the big green guy...and lots of experience! Sure would be a great way to make new friends.[p]Thanks for the story.NB

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    Nat*re Boy,
    Hi Daddy[p] I might be up for aboption if you can come up with another
    Egg for my education [p] Earl