Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

AZRP

Options
Spring Hen
Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
Sad news to report. Randy Price, AZRP, had a heart attack yesterday and is in the hospital. He will have a triple bypass in the next day or so. Kim has asked us to let you all know in case anyone wants to email him or send a card. Surely, that will help speed his recovery. If you would like his address, please PM me at Judy_Mc@comcast.net. Of course, you know he will be reading the forum too. He will be fine with all of you pulling for him. I will let you know how he is doing as I hear from Kim.
Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,037
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers sent his way.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Prayers for a speedy recovery
  • Chef Charles
    Chef Charles Posts: 871
    Options
    We made up a batch of "The Chicken" a few weeks back.  I wish Randy all the best for a speedy recovery.

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Thanks Judy - card going out today! BTW here's Randy at the Oswego Fest a few short years back and the Filly watching over his shoulder!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    I'm bumping this thread on purpose in case some of you older eggers were around 15 or 20 years ago before corporate BGE took over the original forum about 3 or 4 years ago. AZRP was a regular contributor back over there and is part of the shoulders we all stand on here. Randy and Filly...I hope you read this and know that Pat and I are pulling and praying with the two of you and your girls for your upcoming operation and successful recovery. Getting old isn't for wimps!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.