Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Ribs Mail Delivery

Options
paqman
paqman Posts: 4,670
250F indirect for 5 hours.

Rubbed with Schwartz beef seasoning (Montréal).

Glazed with a mixture of Southern Comfort, Worcestershire and maple syrup (equal parts).  Started to brush the mixture on the 3rd hour and then every 30 minutes.

Comments

• paqman
    Options
    Delivered by mail

Options
    More pics:

Options
    Great job on the Beef ribs!

Who did you use for the mail delivery? I'm in Ottawa and have been looking for a Canadian version of SRF that I can order from...
  • paqman
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @K_Rock I am in Ottawa too.  Welcome to the forum!

premiummeats.ca

They are located in Ottawa and delivered directly to my office on Elgin for free.  They also deliver everywhere else in Canada but they have a delivery charge.

They are not equivalent to SRF... I believe SRF is wagyu beef.  However,  they sell Sterling Silver.

It was my first order with them and so far, I highly recommend them.

Options
    Nice! I've been to there shop in Westboro - didn't know they also delivered.. Will definitely check them out. Thanks!