Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FINALLY!

Options
MeanBone
MeanBone Posts: 15
edited May 2015 in EGG Table Forum

Finally got the table built for me to my specs.  First table he built for me was not as I had intended, so he built me another.  Well that one was stolen before it made it to my house.  But here it is as it finally arrived.

Comments

• MeanBone
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Slapped on some paint and spar urethane . . .

Actually, a stain.
  • MeanBone
    Options
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Nice table.  Ready to rock and roll.
    And an observation-in addition to the paver you should create an air gap under your BGE.  There have been a few threads here where, over time, the wood below the paver succumbs to the heat and will scorch and fail.  That event has led to deck and follow-on house fires.  Give the search feature a look.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • MeanBone
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hard to see, but under the BGE are three rectangle shaped pavers with plenty of air space.  The front paver is broadside so the others don't show well.  Thanks!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Glad to hear it.  Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.