Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Still drooling over this Saleen S7 twin turbo I saw at the car show this AM 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,105
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL we really lucked out with this house.  The cherry on top is wonderful neighbors.  They are the ones I'm smoking 6 butts for a graduation party.

@grege345 I have to admitt I really like mow lines.  Never thought I would but they make me smile.  Plus share some beer and you could have a dirt field and it wouldn't bother me.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Still drooling over this Saleen S7 twin turbo I saw at the car show this AM 

Nice!!  That is a little higher end then the car shows around these parts.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    @DoubleEgger give them a call, they'll probably build you one. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac We lived in our home almost 21 yrs and Amen to that good neighbors are a true blessing my friend. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    @theyolksonyou - that car was $600k back in 2006. Maybe I'll buy two of them as long as they take bad checks! @Ozzie_Isaac - Atlanta is a big car town. I see three or four McLarens every week. Ferraris, Rolls, and Lambos don't even get a second look around here.
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Waiting again
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    grege345 said:
    Waiting again
    How is the hand?
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Pancakes for the kids!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • mgd_egg
    mgd_egg Posts: 476
    Options
    My daughter picked ribs for her birthday dinner (and I'm glad she did) so here we go...
    Lg & MM BGE, Humphrey’s Battle Box | Palatine, Illinois  
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Fasting for blood work tomorrow... and hating it
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    DMW said:
    Internet is painfully slow. 
    You should be out here on this foreign flagged ship that I'm on. I go hours without any internet. It is pitiful.  It sometimes will take me 20 times trying to respond on the forum.  It's akin to a democrat, it just don't work  ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Mildly cursing UPS right now.  They always deliver after I get home from work, was expecting a package for signature today, so of course they come by at 0930.  They leave a note saying they'll be back tomorrow:
    - before 10:30
    - 10:30 to 2:00
    - 2:00 to 5:00, and
    - after 5:00
    All four options are checked.  To save them time I try calling them to say, "I'm home now, you can deliver it now, or just after 5 tomorrow."
    Their "robo-secretary" misunderstands every single thing I speak into the phone, including phearsome phonetic challenges like "yes".  Dopes; I guess they can stop by my place four times tomorrow.

And the sad thing is they're still much better than FedEx!  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• SGH
    Options
    hapster said:
    Fasting 
    This ^^^^^^^ would be my undoing. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    recovering. Still a little foggy but I think its gonna be ok. I got to keep my pinky. I'll know in a week or so if I'll have full function.

LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Contemplating options after meeting with nursing school advisors.
  • cazzy
    Options
    I thought you were already a nurse?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    That sounds ominous.
  • cazzy
    Options
    Eating frozen Chinese! Lol

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Eating frozen Chinese! Lo

I hope you thawed it first!

• SGH
    Options
    Laying here on my tired, fat a$$ starving.

Status- Standing by.

• mgd_egg
    Options
    A bunt.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    1st Game of a double header ....

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    It's Saturday.  Gold star to anyone who can say something interesting about my coffee cup.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• mgd_egg
    Options
    A double batch of pepper stout beef is in the making for a party later today. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    1st Game of a double header ....

I'm jealous of this.  I miss going to my kids sports, hardly missed a game when they were growing up.  Enjoy it, great looking day there.

• theyolksonyou
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac two pool games this morning. Go back at 5:00 for the bracket play. Beautiful day at the ball park and the team is improving quickly. 

Edit:  the moms coached today for the Mother's Day tourney. Lots of fun. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    It's Saturday.  Gold star to anyone who can say something interesting about my coffee cup.

No handle?  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• theyolksonyou
    Options

It matches my shirt.