Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fight meal

Options

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    None of this was Egg'd. Move along to the next forum... 
    Get over yourself and stop being a little petty b!tch Craig.  This isn't a t-shirt forum, but that didn't stop you.  Now, you want to be a rule enforcer?  :lol: 

If you don't like what I'm doing at the cazzy "compound", then don't open my threads.  If you take it back, maybe I'll teach you how to make a brisket one day.  :peace: 
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Face!

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Eggpharmer
    Eggpharmer Posts: 483
    Options
    I guess it looks ok...for a hack  :)
    Austin, TX
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Get over yourself and stop being a little petty b!tch Craig.  This isn't a t-shirt forum, but that didn't stop you.  Now, you want to be a rule enforcer?  :lol: 

If you don't like what I'm doing at the cazzy "compound", then don't open my threads.  If you take it back, maybe I'll teach you how to make a brisket one day.  :peace: 
    Cazzy drops mic and walks off stage...

Phoenix 
  • PNWFoodie
    PNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Okay, I'm clueless . What was in the paper bags?
    XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
    Sandy
  • cazzy
    Options
    PNWFoodie said:
    Okay, I'm clueless . What was in the paper bags?
    The briskets were wrapped in butcher paper and put back on the pit.   :)
  • cazzy
    edited May 2015
    Options

blasting said:
    cazzy said:

Cazzy drops mic and walks off stage...

It is what it is.  I have contributed way more to this forum than he ever has.  He is just here to pimp is blog, only posts cooks and advertises Meat Church rub.  When have you ever seen him engaged in someone else's thread or offering assistance to our community on "this forum"?  Never.  I have helped countless people here and he wants me to move along.  That is some funny sh!t. 

The name of his original handle tells his true story: 
    http://eggheadforum.com/profile/BigGreenCraigdotcom
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Caz. I smell watcha are steppin' in. But, let's not lump good peeps like Matt (MC) in there. And straight up BGC can cook and I respect that. But, if your gonna call somebody out have the sack to back it up. And true dat on the contributing and helping portion. Personally I don't care who ya are...if I can help somebody I do my best to do so. That's what it's all about in my opinion. 

Enough time wasted on this IMHO. Back to Sexy Q (even if it wasn't egged :tongue: ). 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • cazzy
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Caz. I smell watcha are steppin' in. But, let's not lump good peeps like Matt (MC) in there. And straight up BGC can cook and I respect that. But, if your gonna call somebody out have the sack to back it up. And true dat on the contributing and helping portion. Personally I don't care who ya are...if I can help somebody I do my best to do so. That's what it's all about in my opinion. 

Enough time wasted on this IMHO. Back to Sexy Q (even if it wasn't egged :tongue: ). 

Pointing that BGC continuously vomits Meat Church rub is nothing against Matt so there is no lumping.  I like him as he's not a douche.  I've said it too many times to count, BGC can cook but that doesn't make him any less of a douche. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    True dat you have. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Well at least  the thread title lived up to its name . I need some more info on that there Mexican corn salad homie. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • HendersonTRKing
    HendersonTRKing Posts: 1,803
    Options
    Q and Controversy!  

Great looking cook. Love the pink butcher paper, too!  

Any leftovers?  
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Awesome cook!  Can you post a picture of your newest toy? 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • fusionhq
    fusionhq Posts: 1,707
    Options
    Great looking food Caz, I haven't cooked in too long.  Guess it's time to get the fire rolling!
  • jonnymack
    jonnymack Posts: 627
    Options
    Too bad the fight didn't live up to the cook. THAT would have been the fight of the century. Amazing cook brother.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Options
    I never contribute? Find one person that has asked me a question that never got a response. I'm sorry that I don't have the time to sit on the forum all day. 

I have thick skin and can handle all of the shirt jokes.
    Oh, and don't forget the Fire Wires too.

The fact that you continually hijack my threads to attack my person makes you a cyber bully and a keyboard badass. I will never cower to you... 

• cazzy
    Options
    I never contribute? Find one person that has asked me a question that never got a response. I'm sorry that I don't have the time to sit on the forum all day. 

I have thick skin and can handle all of the shirt jokes.
    Oh, and don't forget the Fire Wires too.

The fact that you continually hijack my threads to attack my person makes you a cyber bully and a keyboard badass. I will never cower to you... 

Lol...I don't expect you to cower Craig.  All the **** you recieved from numerous members was well deserved for the crap you pulled.  I actually don't think I've poked fun in one of your threads in a while but I'll go check since I have time to sit on the forum all day.  

I don't think you did enough to drop the mic...please try again.
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    When I realized these proteins were not cooked on a BGE, I was "DEVASTATED".  Just don't tie the pup to the vertical Caz.    
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options

Will there be event t-shirts for sale? :lol: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Wow @cazzy that is impressive!  I really enjoyed going through the post, video as well.  I also read & understand the "no egg no post" respose, but if you are cooking this much grub for that many people . . of course you wont be using an egg!  Thanks for all the detail in your post, very nice.
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    Options
    Looks good @cazzy. Would love to get another cooker like the Vault but need to justify to my wife first  =)

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• Egghead_Daron
    Egghead_Daron Posts: 862
    Options
    @cazzy who makes that smoker? Website? I am looking for an option for a larger capacity smoker for bigger crowds than the Egg can handle.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • cazzy
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @cazzy who makes that smoker? Website? I am looking for an option for a larger capacity smoker for bigger crowds than the Egg can handle.
    Pitmaker...a company out of Humble Texas.  http://www.pitmaker.com/product/vin/?vin=233623

It's a perfect transition/compliment to an egg because possesses some of the same features with some really obvious benefits.  It's insulated like the egg, so it is not affected by the elements and is just as, if not more efficient.  Where it stands above is in smoking meats, capacity and the ability to cook with wood.  The smoke profile is wonderful...not quite offset quality, but hardly noticable to the average person.  You also have a true indirect heat source and a draft so no worries about overhang or anything like that.  Much more even and faster cooking.
  • TnJed
    TnJed Posts: 118
    Options
    Probably going to end up with one of these. Eggs just don't have the real estate needed for Briskets and Ribs.
    “All normal people love meat … You don’t win friends with salad.” - Homer Simpson
    http://griffinmotors.blogspot.com/
    https://instagram.com/griffin_motors/ 
  • cazzy
    Options
    TnJed said:
    Probably going to end up with one of these. Eggs just don't have the real estate needed for Briskets and Ribs.

They do...you're just limited to 1 brisket comfortably, 2 if you creative and sacrifice some bark.  Ribs...you can do several with a rib rack.  This is my experience on a large.

However, with the vault...you don't have to be creative.  The space is there for when you want to cook several proteins for a party on one pit.  My eggs are at my in-laws, but I plan to get a mini for small grilling duties at my house.
  • Egghead_Daron
    Egghead_Daron Posts: 862
    Options
    Thanks @cazzy ! Great info. Cook looks damn good!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    Dag, you make me want to buy a larger cooker. My brother has a BBQ catering service in FL. He has a 500, 250 and a 120 gal (i think) along with and XL egg. He said the smoke flavor is much more pronounced with his stick burners than than on the egg.

He likes to set it and forget it with the egg and guru. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • noregard
    noregard Posts: 306
    Options
    Wow @cazzy , that is one ambitious meal.  Hats off to you!
    Lethbridge, Alberta         LBGE & MM