Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

sorry but this is way off topic

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,950
    Options
    It's probably also a symptom of beer.
    Don't say that!!!!!  Obama will ban it because it's a pollutant like CO2 or tax it into oblivion like coal.  That's the kind of crock of grumpy he does.
    Go home, Fred.  Yer drunk!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Fred, you can be sooo cute sometimes!
    Options
    jabam said:
    You are a lost little lamb.  Two people standing next to each other.  And they are both black.  One protests. The other commits crimes.  Two different people.  I don't disagree with your crime is morally wrong.  Protesting isn't.  Are you saying all the protesters are looters?  If you are, you are deluded, a fool or a liar.  Or you're just saying black people are looters. I'm giving you a chance to admit that most of the protesters are peaceful.  Skin color or economic class isn't a collective for stereotypes.  The looters are looterful, black, white, green, whatever color they are. 
    Apparently you didn't understand my post. I have no problem with anyone voicing their opinion via protest, marches or whatever! I was simply trying to say, protest peacefully don't use class and race as an excuse to riot and loot. Regardless of color. 
    But you wrote that we don't get the point.  You must have had someone in mind.
    No one in particular, just seemed like the banter was going all over the place, just voicing my opinion!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,618
    Options
    Never heard grumpy before, it's always been grumpus for me.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    @jabam - may I inquire to what news sources you listen to regularly?
    Options
    Ooh, the setup.
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Does it matter?
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    So does anyone think any of the protesters have jobs? 
    Options
    jabam said:
    Does it matter?
    No.  Not at all.
    Options
    No one in particular, just seemed like the banter was going all over the place, just voicing my opinion!
    OK.  Totally unrelated, have you ever showed up to a party, walked right into the middle of the room, whipped out your Johnson, and pissed all over the rug?  I'm just curious.
  • jabam
    Options
    Not that I remember!!
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    @jabam - Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Hannity, the Washington Times.

@nolaegghead - CNN, any network news, the NYTimes, the Nation, Mother Jones.

Flint, Michigan
  • jabam
    Options
    I listen to all the news outlets, but I prefer FOX
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I'm always wondering about the cart and the horse. The chicken and the egg.  The....statistics.  They're like the success rate of "Sex Panther". 

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

news

Options
    @jabam - Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Hannity, the Washington Times.

@nolaegghead - CNN, any network news, the NYTimes, the Nation, Mother Jones.

Lol! I think you hit it on the nail head. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    So, not to disparage Fox news, I think it's not their fault.
    Options
    @SGH - he told us off-line that he actually put 75 cents into the feminine hygiene machine without thinking, procured a tampon and started to use it as a "grumpy-wipe" before realizing something was wrong....
    I was going to mail it to you...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • jabam
    Options
    Fault for what?
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    OK.  Totally unrelated, have you ever showed up to a party, walked right into the middle of the room, whipped out your Johnson, and pissed all over the rug?  I'm just curious.
    Have you ever drank Baileys from a shoe? 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    It's not.  They're not a news channel really.  They're all about entertainment, you see.  
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    jabam said:
    Fault for what?
    I don't think it's Fox News Channel's fault their audience are the least informed when quizzed about news.
    Options
    It's not.  They're not a news channel really.  They're all about entertainment, you see.  
    So is the Daily Show, but their audience scores among the highest levels in being informed about the news.  Guess you need to have a sense of humor to understand the news.  Or something.
    Options
    It's all about the entertainment.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

henapple said:
    Have you ever drank Baileys from a shoe? 
    Have you ever slept with anyone who wasn't a first cousin?  
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    DMW said:
    It's all about the entertainment.
    Don't forget the T n A!
    Options
    Whatch doin in my waters?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • jabam
    Options
    Let's just agree to disagree. I'm getting drunk   Don't want to post something I may or May not regret. I do appreciate all your insight on the news at hand. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    jabam said:
    Let's just agree to disagree. I'm getting drunk   Don't want to post something I may or May not regret. I do appreciate all your insight on the news at hand. 
    Dude.  Most of us have been drunk since 11.  AM
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    jabam said:
    Dude.  Most of us have been drunk since 11.  AM
    The rest of us wish we were drunk since 11 AM.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• jabam
    Options
    I know but I didn't start till 6 PM pacific time so  just catching up