Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

sorry but this is way off topic

Options

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Then why do you post such incendiary comments @GATraveller
    Humor.....nothing more.....nothing less.
    Does your wife find these types of jokes funny?  It would be one thing if 1 or 2 pegged you for a racist, but you fooled a bunch of people with your "humor".
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    onedbguru said:
    It is quite interesting that mayors like this one, the one in Ferguson and NYC are all blaming poor education, no jobs, no hope to better themselves... Hmmm... In those cities they are ALL run by democrats and have been for decades.  They blame their surroundings when those surroundings are created by THEIR pi$$-poor "leadership".  Baltimore's last R mayor was back in the early 1960's.  Here's a tip folks, you want real change? Quit voting for same morons over and over again...

Just sayin... 

All you're saying is that you know jackshit about urban issues if you think it's a R vs D issue like they are two monoliths of good and evil. 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    IMHO, we will always have race problems as long as there are "Black Community Leaders" as someone referred Sharpton as being.  Reverse white for black.  "White Community Leader" sounds hateful and stupid.  And "White Image Awards" sound moronic.  Until the label of "Black Community Leader"  and stuff like the "Black Image Awards" sound just as stupid, we will always have race trouble.  We are Americans!  We need American Leaders!  Let's have the American Image Awards.  Nieve?  Yep.
    Flint, Michigan
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Does your wife find these types of jokes funny?  It would be one thing if 1 or 2 pegged you for a racist, but you fooled a bunch of people with your "humor".
    I wouldn't really say those were jokes. More observational than anything but yes she finds me funny. In fact, she said she finds me funny 78% of the time which she pointed out is well above the National average. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,954
    Options
    IMHO, we will always have race problems as long as there are "Black Community Leaders" as someone referred Sharpton as being.  Reverse white for black.  "White Community Leader" sounds hateful and stupid.  And "White Image Awards" sound moronic.  Until the label of "Black Community Leader"  and stuff like the "Black Image Awards" sound just as stupid, we will always have race trouble.  We are Americans!  We need American Leaders!  Let's have the American Image Awards.  Nieve?  Yep.
    You forgot to mention Black Entertainment Television.  Seems pretty racist to dream up an entire channel just for black people.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GATraveller
    Options
    You forgot to mention Black Entertainment Television.  Seems pretty racist to dream up an entire channel just for black people.
    40 acres and a channel. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Oh snap 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    40 acres and a channel. 
    Is that how you purchased your wife?
  • GATraveller
    edited April 2015
    Options
    40 acres and a channel. 
    Now that's funny. Human trafficking is always hilarious. And you said we didn't have the same definition of "humor". 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    40 acres and a channel. 
    Now that's funny. Human trafficking is always hilarious. And you said we didn't have the same definition of "humor". 
    It's all about knowing your audience.  Plantation jokes always go over big in the south.
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    40 acres and a channel. 
    It's all about knowing your audience.  Plantation jokes always go over big in the south.
    @GATraveller you are a better man than I. That "joke" crossed the line.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    40 acres and a channel. 
    No...I'm quite certain he's not a better man as @GATraveller has been crossing the line in this thread all day.  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    After the debauchery in the Devastated thread I realize to some here there is no line. But to make that remark about the mans wife is a bit excessive and personal  but whatever.... carry on.
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    Yup, the mayor is the problem, and cowboy lump is the best you can buy anywhere at any price.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • henapple
    Options
    Who decides where the line is?
  • GATraveller
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    40 acres and a channel. 
    It's only the Internet. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    henapple said:
    Eric Holder.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    cazzy said:
    I wouldn't really say those were jokes. More observational than anything but yes she finds me funny. In fact, she said she finds me funny 78% of the time which she pointed out is well above the National average. 
    You are squarely in the "22% of the time" with your comments today. 
  • henapple
    Options
    henapple said:
    Eric Holder.
    He still around? 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    henapple said:
    henapple said:
    Eric Holder.
    He still around? 
    No you're right - it's Loretta Lynch now.  
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    henapple said:
    henapple said:
    Eric Holder.
    He still around? 
    No you're right - it's Loretta Lynch now.  
    He ain't around because he was doin lines.  B)

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Here is where I'm at. Its all comes down to work ethic.If your surrounded by hard working people you will more than likely work hard. No job, no hope promotes laziness. Ive had lots of friends when I was growing up who mimicked the actions of their parents. I cant really focus. I lost my train of thought. I spent till midnight in the emergency room cuz i smashed my finger to mush yesterday. I did go to work tho. In closing. I dont have time to riot I gotta go to work. these pills are wicked strong. ****
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• GATraveller
    Options
    cazzy said:
    You are squarely in the "22% of the time" with your comments today. 
    Oh well. There's always tomorrow. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Ok, I tired to stay out of this all day.  One other comment, but I like that pic
    + a bagazillion

thanks @cazzy the best part is it's all ages, old wise parents and the young alleged potential trouble makers. (Lest anyone takes that wrong, that's the societal covers on those books, not mine)
  • henapple
    Options
    Let's throw a little fuel on the fire. It's being reported that Freddie Gray had spinal surgery the week before his death.