Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let's try to surface the thread...Devastated

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,385
edited April 2015 in EggHead Forum
In a previous life the primary objective was to keep the number of surfaces equal to the number of dives.  So, will we get some run time here? Devastated  
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options

B) Maybe we should wait another 8-10 months.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    I think you may have a pressure issue - is it possible to get decompression sickness just by thinking about it - my head is spinning, too many words and pictures..... :o
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • shannonlcorum
    Options

So are we posting here or on the original thread, or both?

ShannyShooShoo 
    Owner of 1 Mini BGE and 1 Wood-fired Brick Oven.
    Mother of 4 boys, 1 obese feline, 1 mean-assed chow, 1 rowdy bulldog, and 6 completely spoiled sugar gliders
  • Sardonicus
    edited April 2015
    Options

Shannon - what you created is no more.  Through no fault of yours, it has become an entity equal to the subject of Shelley's best known work, without the acclaim.

Perhaps you should begin anew.  :)

Over, even.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• lousubcap
    Options
    No intention to post here-just a link to keep oxygen going to the main thread. The already history making post count will continue to populate as it sinks further to the back of the great post library.  I thought the creative minds here would like a quick launch to the thread as opposed to surfing the pages as it heads south.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    If you favorite the thread you will get notifications when someone posts to it and gives you quick easy access to it.  This goes for any thread that you favorite FYI.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Sameydog
    Sameydog Posts: 154
    edited April 2015
    Options

So are we posting here or on the original thread, or both?

Why would you waste your time on either? Obviously the original is out of control, and far be it from me to complain, as I don't have to "click" on it. Starting a new thread does nothing to negate the original.

Bill
    From the deep south...land of saltwater fish...west central Florida
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Can't wait to hear which straw broke that camel's back
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    thetrim said:
    All?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Damn, I missed it!

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Not sure if it was a straw so much as a piece of jump rope.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Not sure if it was a straw so much as a piece of jump rope.
    Or LOL. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options

theyolksonyou said:

Or LOL. 
    I've permanently removed that image from my memory.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options

theyolksonyou said:

Or LOL. 
    I've been looking for eye bleach for two days. 
  • Sardonicus
    Options

theyolksonyou said:

Or LOL. 

There ain't that much Dewar's in the world!

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Alas, your repressed memories of towel-snappin' high school PE locker room deuxième partie.  No wonder nightmares of forgetting clothes on the first day of school are such archetypical ouroboros.  (I'm being snotty purposely for the sake of satire).

edited April 2015
    Options
    Alas, your repressed memories of towel-snappin' high school PE locker room deuxième partie.  No wonder nightmares of forgetting clothes on the first day of school are such archetypical ouroboros.  (I'm being snotty purposely for the sake of satire).

Damn.  That's some mighty impressive word-smithing right there!

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Doing that makes me feel dirty and ashamed.
    edited April 2015
    Options

Give it up, naughty boy.  :| 

No one here's gonna spank you!

• nolaegghead
    Options
    I didn't direct that to anyone, lest anyone think I did.  Just spouting blurbograms.
    Options
    Trying to raise the Titanic here.....
  • lousubcap
    Options
    I have no idea how this posted "stand-alone."  I did link this thread in the current egg devastation post but clearly I hosed up something.  
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Was on page 5 when I realized there were 108 pages
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Somebody remind me what page the sugar gliders are on. 
  • gonepostal
    Options
    I remember checking out the later posts...wife walked by and asked if i could wait till she went to bed till i checked out "those" kind of sites!
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options

Give it up, naughty boy.  :| 

No one here's gonna spank you!

Speak for yourself. :lol:

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sugar Gliders are gonna spank dat ass @nolaegghead
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • FarmerTom
    Options
    Has anyone attempted to read the entire thread including the links, in one setting?  If so, just how long did it take?  I reread it once but had to skip many of the links and it still took several evenings. Of course some of that time was spent in tears laughing. Da@n you @lousubcap, just when I had managed to forget it. 

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    edited February 2017
    Options
    FarmerTom said:
    Has anyone attempted to read the entire thread including the links, in one setting?  If so, just how long did it take?  I reread it once but had to skip many of the links and it still took several evenings. Of course some of that time was spent in tears laughing. Da@n you @lousubcap, just when I had managed to forget it. 

Like a great novel, it has many twists and turns. It's required reading around here.