Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

QBabes Coffee Rub

Options
edbro
edbro Posts: 300
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A while back I copied a recipe that called for Qbabe's coffee rub. I can't find a recipe for that rub. Can anybody post it or point me in the right direction?

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    edbro,
    here's the sauce - give me a second for the rest

[ul][li]sauce[/ul]
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP
    Options
    here's the rub

[ul][li]rub & recipe[/ul]
  • edbro
    Options
    RRP,
    Thanks, that looks like it came from this here site but I'll be darned if I can find it. Do they rotate different recipes in and out of here?

• RRP
    Options
    edbro,
    I don't believe so - in fact they are assigned a sequential number and you just need to hunt. BTW while the pork with that rub is terrific - you just gotta make the sauce too as that really kicks that whole recipe into a another obit! Be prepared to hear the oooohs and aaaaaahs!

• edbro
    Options
    RRP,
    Okay, I figured it out. There is a category named recipes and another named submitted recipes. Very confusing. I even hit the "Return to Pork Index" button at the end of the recipe but that took me back to the Pork Recipe cat where the recipe was not. Anyway, thanks again.

• Trouble
    Trouble Posts: 276
    Options
    edbro,
    I've had that problem, too. The Recipes section in the new world is much more straightforward, so that's where I do my hunting now. And it sort of suits my split personality.[p]Joyce

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    RRP,
    Where can I buy 1 slice of bacon? LOL! I guess I'll have to eat the rest and tell the doctor I didn't want to waste any food?[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz