Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jamaican Firewalk Pork Tenderloin Medallions

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_2229.jpg
<p />Nothing fancy...just a couple of hours in some Balsamic Vinegar and a bit of olive oil, and sprinkled with Jamaican Firewalk. Served with a splash of Balsamic Glaze. Really tender and tasty.[p]Mike[p]IMG_2231.jpg

Comments

• 1shot1kill
    1shot1kill Posts: 136
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    looks good Dad!!

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning 1shot1kill:[p]If you are telling him this morning that it looks good, that must mean that he didn't invite you over again!![p]Sunday was my younger son's 28th birthday and he had his party Saturday evening. He only asked us (his Mom & me) to bring a "few" items:[p]2 gallons of Gumbo & rice
    50 ABTs
    paper plates, plastic utensils, plastic cups
    took 4 bottles of wine, but only drank one
    ice
    cooler for the ice (he at least got most of the beer, friends provided the rest)[p]AND I gave him the medium BGE that was my original egg (we now have two Large and one mini)[p]All in all I think he did pretty good.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• 1shot1kill
    Options
    SSN686,
    Sounds like a good time!!
    And you hit the nail on the head, I wasen't gonna say anything this time, but since you brought it up.... LR's only son wasen't invited AGAIN! LOL
    Have a good 'un
    Ryan

• 1shot1kill,
    shoot, ssn686 beat me to it. ..LOL. ...another good meal from the lawn ranger and he doesn't invite his only son... .you'd think he'd get tired of us ragging on him about this and finally invite you over, even if its only weenie-beenie night!! . ...i'll bet those dogs of his (even the furniture eating one) are getting more of his egg food than you. ... geez, you'd think he'd at least take his trusty sling-shot and fire a couple of tater-tots your way. . .you think he's going to share any of his cooking with at the texas eggfest this year? or wait till your swimming in the lake, then cook and serve to everyone else before you come out of the water? . ..he's a shifty one, he is!

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdoem,
    I think 1shot is still waiting on tools. Oh, wait I am to.[p]Mike

• Car Wash Mike,
    Oh yeah TOOLS I almost forgot. LOL I put an order in for one of everything over a year ago and NOTHING!!!

• 1shot1kill
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdoem,
    SHIFTY is a nice way to put it LOL!![p]He can hide his food from me all he wants at the feast, 'cause I'm cooking too!!!, and with all the folks gathered around my egg wanting to get a tast I wont have time to sample his stuff anyway. hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    SSN686,
    Thanks to all of you for your understanding and support!