Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Thank you all

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I finally got the fire up my new egg this weekend, I cooked some bbq ribs, a spatchcock chicken, and the Ginger,lime Chicken skewers. Thanks for the great info and all the help you all offered, I don't see any reason to fire up the natural gas weber in the near future, all the food was awesome.[p]I did notice one thing and could use your assistance again. When I was heating up my egg on the cooks (guru attatched), the egg actually leaked smoke back by the springs. The egg I purchased was put together so I didn't actually assemble any of it. Is this normal or is there something I can do stop the leaks. I'm afraid it may effect my long low and slow cooks..[p]Thanks [p]Scoto

Comments