Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Devastated

Options

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    What you think of the Donald's wife as the First Lady???
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @johnmitchell - See the wonderful political environment you worked so hard to be a part of? ;)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Ivanka Trump puts the H in hot. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    Or the I in Implant. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited April 2015
    Options
    henapple said:

Hold up... you mean to tell me that... @travis looks like Michelle Obama?!?!?  Has anyone told him?!?!?
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Or the I in Implant. 
    Who cares? 
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    henapple said:

Hold up... you mean to tell me that... @travis looks like Michelle Obama?!?!?  Has anyone told him?!?!?
    That's messed up!
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Back when I had facial hair. 

http://youtu.be/DgukXPbGS1I
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Lol 

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Ok. That's funny. 
  • Hibby
    Hibby Posts: 606
    Options
    Anybody else get the feeling that all but 3 posters could leave this thread and never return and as long as someone could set up a web-bot to occasionally come in and post something conservative, the thread would go on in perpetuity and there would be more than enough handjobs to go around?
    I cook. I eat. I repeat. Thornville, Ohio
  • Conway_Twitty
    Options
    Tim's faith is stronger than the hate Philadelphia sports fans can dish out.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I hope he still believes is Santa Claus.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Hibby said:
    Anybody else get the feeling that all but 3 posters could leave this thread and never return and as long as someone could set up a web-bot to occasionally come in and post something conservative, the thread would go on in perpetuity and there would be more than enough handjobs to go around?

If you mean "stupid" in place of "conservative", then yes.  There is smart conservatism too, but eludes this thread.  Sounds like you need a hand job.  But don't look at me, I only give them to myself.
    edited April 2015
    Options
      There is smart conservatism too .  . .

True, but A.M. radio and it's stalwart TV counterpart are conspiring to kill it.

B)

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Too bad his arm isn't.  
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Still no answer to the flat tax question. Go Google a graph and post it...it must be fact..especially if Jon Stewart says it. Talk about a hand job. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Graphs bad.
    "Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• nlovold
    nlovold Posts: 194
    edited April 2015
    Options
    They say 3 percent of people use 5 to 6 percent of
    their brain
    97 percent use 3 percent and the rest goes down the
    drain
    I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last
    dime
    99 percent think with 3 percent 100 percent of the time

65 percent of all the world's statistics are made up
    right there on the spot
    82.4 percent of people believe 'em whether they're
    accurate statistics or not
    I don't know what you believe but I do know there's no
    doubt
    I need another double shot of something 90 proof
    I got too much to think about!

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    henapple said:
    Still no answer to the flat tax question. Go Google a graph and post it...it must be fact..especially if Jon Stewart says it. Talk about a hand job. 
    Tony this doesn't make any sense at all. I probably need to drink some more bourbon to understand.
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Waiting for JIC to post a picture of Tim Tebow's arm.
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    TigerTony said:
    Waiting for JIC to post a picture of Tim Tebow's arm.
    Allow me to explain:

• TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    JIC I thought you were implying that “His muscles are as soggy as a used tea bag”
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Answer to the flat tax question:  If we tax everyone at the same rate, a large percentage of our population will be in abject poverty.  Since the job creators (corporations) and politics decide what people need to be paid that do our laundry, cook our fast food, mow our lawn, enter data, wash our cars, guard our malls, etc on and on and on. They will be in abject poverty.  But you can get an XXL or two with the flat tax, although you may have 500 people working for you that suddenly will be evicted and eating Raman out of a leather boot, fvck 'em all, flat tax for life b*tches!!!!!

edited April 2015
    Options
    So to continue that story, the workers that make bank for the people that hire them, and that are on guvmnt subsidy, are subsidized so they can live.  If they aren't, they will either become criminals, starve, live on a parkbench, or rise up in revolution.  So you Fvcks that think a schoolchild argument is sensible, are laughably out of touch with motherf*ckin history and a helluvalotta common sense.  What's the solution?  Lift yourselves up by the bootstraps?  You will be destabilizing society, history over and over has seen this and all the while you're eating up Rush like it's the last few drops of water on the planet.  I feel for you, but mostly I feel sad.  I understand the simplicity of these chain letter arguments and how they lull you into carrying torches and pitchforks to kill the witches, but people, do some research.  There are freeloaders, yes, but the US is known for working hard in the big scheme.  Scapegoats - they are awesome for fascism.  Google that.
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So to continue that story, the workers that make bank for the people that hire them, and that are on guvmnt subsidy, are subsidized so they can live.  If they aren't, they will either become criminals, starve, live on a parkbench, or rise up in revolution.  So you Fvcks that think a schoolchild argument is sensible, are laughably out of touch with motherf*ckin history and a helluvalotta common sense.  What's the solution?  Lift yourselves up by the bootstraps?  You will be destabilizing society, history over and over has seen this and all the while you're eating up Rush like it's the last few drops of water on the planet.  I feel for you, but mostly I feel sad.  I understand the simplicity of these chain letter arguments and how they lull you into carrying torches and pitchforks to kill the witches, but people, do some research.  There are freeloaders, yes, but the US is known for working hard in the big scheme.  Scapegoats - they are awesome for fascism.  Google that.
    There goes Nola whipping his d!ck on the table again so he can show how much harder and bigger it is than anyone not in his Democratic circle jerk.  Your "we're more intelligent and right minded than you" insulting debate strategy is pretty fvcking weak, tired and uncreative.  :yawn:
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Yep.  And owch!