Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wassi's in Melbourne, FL

Options
just stopped by Wassi's today and was blown away by how much stuff they had in the store. From the CGW two tier swing grate to the Kick ash basket to the new Yeti coolster for beer and soda cans. Also got to finally check out the MM which they had 5 or so in stock for $549 which included the plate setter and ash tool. Would have taken one home if I didn't just buy a small. Very impressed by the staff and I will have to visit again when in the area, like next month for the Sunshine Eggfest!
Large BGE - Jupiter, FL

Comments

• mtbguy
    mtbguy Posts: 299
    Options
    Caymanite said:
    just stopped by Wassi's today and was blown away by how much stuff they had in the store. From the CGW two tier swing grate to the Kick ash basket to the new Yeti coolster for beer and soda cans. Also got to finally check out the MM which they had 5 or so in stock for $549 which included the plate setter and ash tool. Would have taken one home if I didn't just buy a small. Very impressed by the staff and I will have to visit again when in the area, like next month for the Sunshine Eggfest!
    Guess I should stop in there sometime.  How's the meat selection there? I'm in Rockledge
  • Caymanite
    Caymanite Posts: 57
    Options
    Selection looked pretty good but I was paying too much attention to the eggs and rubs. 
    Large BGE - Jupiter, FL
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    It is a spectacular place. They sponsor the Fla. Eggfest I think.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Egghead_Daron
    Options
    I hope to see you at Sunshine State in a few weeks. I am coming down from Indiana to cook with my Dad who lives in Tampa.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • lantzwr
    lantzwr Posts: 229
    Options
    I live in Merritt Island, been meaning to go down to visit them.  Maybe I will go on a little road trip tomorrow.
    RobLarge BGE, Merritt Island, (Space Coast of Florida)

Boiler UP
  • Caymanite
    Caymanite Posts: 57
    Options
    It will be worth your trip, great little place. 
    Large BGE - Jupiter, FL
  • lantzwr
    lantzwr Posts: 229
    Options
    Stopped by there yesterday.  What a great place.  Will be going back often.
    RobLarge BGE, Merritt Island, (Space Coast of Florida)

Boiler UP
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    We have a house in Ormond Beach, just north of Daytona Beach.  I can definitely say there is a MiniMax in my future, and knowing that Wassi's is down the road a little over an hour is well worth the drive.  Now, how  much meat can I pack on the Harley????

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• fljoemon
    fljoemon Posts: 757
    Options
    See you guys at the Sunshine State fest. I like Wassi's too.
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    We have a house in Ormond Beach, just north of Daytona Beach.  I can definitely say there is a MiniMax in my future, and knowing that Wassi's is down the road a little over an hour is well worth the drive.  Now, how  much meat can I pack on the Harley????

Better question, where does the minimax go on the Harley?

• jbates67
    jbates67 Posts: 168
    Options
    Attending the Sunshine State eggfest this year, my first, will be making a trip to Wassi's on the way out of town.