Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A toast to Nature Boy

Chef Wil
Chef Wil Posts: 702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chris. I was reading archives and found this, do you remember.......[p]
[ul][li]Nature Boy....... a poet or a rapper, you decide[/ul]

Comments

• Chef Wil,[p]Thanks for the blast from the past, Wil![p]Wow I'll bet that past-self Chris woulda never guessed that he and company would end up in the BBQ business and a 5 time Grand Champions in a few years.[p]Congrats again the success, NB. And I wish you much more.[p]'Skins are looking like they might be a bit scary in the NFC with their moves in FA. Best of luck to you guys![p]Todd
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Aug2004NewHollandBoningKnife.jpg
    <p />Chef Wil,[p]LOL! That link is another example of why I consider him the Spirtual Leader and Voice of the Forum. :~)
    Thanks for that.[p]John

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Hey Wil!
    Dang. Hard to believe that was over 6 years ago. I still feel the same way...only difference is that I just don't have enough time to sit around and soak in all the great info. Amazing how many talented cooks have jumped onto the scene here since that time. Every day, nuggets of hard earned knowledge are shared, and every day those that follow along become better cooks. Some end up with new friends. This forum is amazing.[p]Thanks for posting that, Wil. You can tell I was struggling when I wrote it. I am definitely not a poet. Never tried it, but I might be a better rapper. ;-)[p]Cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Nature Boy
    Mornin Todd. Thanks for the nice words. And you're right. That 6 year ago Nature Boy simply thought he had the coolest hobby in the world....and never expected his graphic design career would become just a hobby. Hopefully, in the end I will be able to use that "success" word that you used. Gonna keep workin hard![p]I am excited about the Skins again this year. You hear about the Cowboys agreeing to babysit T.O.?? That should be interesting. hehe.[p]Hope you and the whole fam-damily are doin well. Thanks again!
    Chris[p]

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Nature Boy
    That guy is a leader???
    LOL!![p]Thanks man. Shucks.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com