Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

An Old Cook In The "Mini Mini" (Big Green Egg Card Holder), Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Ratatuille

Options

It was a fun 4 hour cook. :)
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,027
    Options
    Didn't you guys cook on that at Frozen Fest a few years back as well?
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Wow. Where did that thing come from. Never seen one
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They were given out as promos to dealers awhile back. I really wish I had one.

Looks great Molly.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Awesome 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    WeberWho? said:
    Didn't you guys cook on that at Frozen Fest a few years back as well?
    Molly Cooked on it at the 1st FF, but sausage
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    @DMW your dealer can order you one they are about 60 bones if i remember. I think that is what i paid for mine.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • cookn biker
    Options
    @badinfluence 13 bge's....really?!

Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    That's freakin' AWESOME!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    And I used to think the Mini was too small! LOL 

BTW, I have cooked almost every meal on my mini since about February. For up to four people. Just looked in my poor large and it seems I need to do a clean burn to get rid of the fuzzy penicillin growing in there. Poor neglected thing!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• cookn biker
    Options

BTW, I have cooked almost every meal on my mini since about February. For up to four people. Just looked in my poor large and it seems I need to do a clean burn to get rid of the fuzzy penicillin growing in there. Poor neglected thing!
    Pictures Michael!!!!!!!!  ;)

Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    I have to ask if you can control temp
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options

Pictures Michael!!!!!!!!  ;)

I posted some of them. I'm just not as prolific as you! You have to pay attention, Sweetie! ;) Here's one... http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1179402/jerk-chicken/p1

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• badinfluence
    Options
    @cookn biker yep really a bakers dozen. Not counting the super mini or the 12 foot inflatable.  lol
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    OP - really cool cook - thanks for sharing.

@badinfluence , hope you don't mind me asking, but, I've always wondered why you have so many eggs.  I'm in awe.  Is it for business reasons, or do you just like collecting? 
    Phoenix 
  • badinfluence
    Options
    @ blasting I don't mind that you asked at all. I would say more for collecting then anything. It started with just 1 egg about 15 years ago. Then i started buying another and another then the joke was i would have a carton of eggs. Then someone said a bakers dozen.  But rest assured I  done buying eggs.

Clinton, Iowa
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Magnificent. Very cool
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,053
    Options
    OMG!!!!!  I NEED!!!  :lol:
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,053
    Options
    Bump.  Anyone know where I can get one?  My dealer said they couldn’t get it. I’m aware it isn’t practical and that it is ridiculously stupid small (twss), but it would make for an interesting conversation piece.  B)