Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone else still have snow?

Options
CANMAN1976
CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
edited April 2015 in Off Topic
Oh I can see patches of grass!

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Not on this coast, cherry blossoms are pretty much done and the rhodos are in bloom. Hell I've cut the grass three times. 
    You folks on the other side of the country have had one nasty winter, hope it turns for you. How was the Magic Kingdom?
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Hey Skiddy hows it going!   

Magic kingdom was great,the kids loved it but the march break crowds were unreal. Weather was super with 30+ deg  every day:)
    Lots of good memories for the kids.

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    Nah laying in the sun drinking cocktails my mother still has six foot banks on the driveway
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Pretty much gone here, though there were still some patches last weekend. The latest snowfall I remember around here was on JUNE 9th!!! Long time ago though - hope never to see THAT again!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Snowbird ski area just south of me got three feet Wednesday; Ogden got 11".  We needed the water, bad.  Now melted in all sunny areas.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Haven't had none in Dixie in about 50 years. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Nope, none at all. A perfect 68*F here.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Randall_Lee
    Randall_Lee Posts: 158
    Options
    We had some snow 2 years ago lasted most of the day, must have been a 1/2",shut the hold area down!
    Niceville, Fl
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    The last bit that was left in the backyard will be gone tomorrow

Options
    Does this count?

San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.
  • bill37
    bill37 Posts: 127
    Options
    ues snowed all day yesterday, last night and this morning. We also had rain, hail lighting and thunder. Sun came out this afternoon and most of it is gone. We are to get more snow and rain tonight and tomorrow. That is spring in Colorado.
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wyoming's not done yet. 

Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    Options
    All pretty much gone here. Might even be cutting the grass next weekend. But you can't count it out till at least May long weekend. 
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada