Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where to get whole (packer) brisket Madison, WI area

Options
Have only found trimmed flats and untrimmed flats in Madison, Wi area.  Any one Know where to get a whole brisket? 

Thanks

Comments

• XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Options
    I've found whole packers at UW Provisions and Walmart. I'm nota. Costco member but assume they carry them also.
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • jrb06
    jrb06 Posts: 52
    Options
    Costco has them but not always. Welcome to the group.
  • dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Options
    I've bought the at UW provisions in Middleton and I've seen them at the west side Costco from time to time.  Didn't see any last week though.  WU Provisions is also an Egg dealer - really nice people.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• Offpiste
    Offpiste Posts: 47
    Options
    I guess I just need to ask at Costco or Dave at UW Provisions.  UW is awesome place eggs, meat and beer.  Can't beat that.
  • XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The weekly email specials from UW Provision just came out today. Prime brisket packers are $4.59 per pound. 
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...