Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Grill Brush

edited 5:28AM in EggHead Forum
If your grill cleaning brush has grah-doo in the bristles don't let the sun hit it, grease wil drip down on everything below. Please learn from someone else's mistake.

Comments

• Zee,[p]This is the best grill cleaner I have ever seen or used. Will solve that problem.[p]SDD
    [ul][li]Billy Bar[/ul]
  • Snoopy Dog Dog,
    I've always been afraid to use a metal scraper on a porcelain-coated grill rack, especially when the grill rack is hot. Is the scraper chipping off porcelain and creating rust spots?[p]I didn't see a price for the Billy Bar on their web site. Do you remember how much you paid? Does Lawn Ranger make a similar product? If I could, I'd rather give him the business.[p]****

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,316
    terrafirmay,
    lawn rangers grid lifter has grooves on the end that work fine for cleaning the grill

• Zee,
    Get a grid lifter from Lawnranger. It looks good, cleans well and lifts the grid too.