Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Titos bloody Tigers baseball, the Masters later... Grilling some pork chops and a prime ribeye later. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    hapster said:
    Grilling some pork chops and a prime ribeye later. 
    I really like the sound of this^^^^^^^^^^^
    Will be standing by with plate in hand  :D

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Sadly, I'm sitting here watching it rain like heck. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Friends coming over.  Going to cook an andouille, shrimp and cheese stuffed tenderloin wrapped with bacon. Plus a bunch of other stuff, then watch Game of Thrones.
    edited April 2015
    Options
    nolaegghead said:
      Going to cook an andouille, shrimp and cheese stuffed tenderloin wrapped with bacon. 
    Those are one of my favorites^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Sounds like a great time ahead. Enjoy brother.

Status- Standing by.

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    sitting at Maroma beach in Mexico having a beach butler bring me a cold drink....I'd try and post a pic but with the new format and me being drunk, too much trouble.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Damn @WeberWho? that looks amazing.
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    Sitting at my command center (it's a desk), eating and enjoying these posts.
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Doing taxes while drinking.
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    Sitting at work wondering how so many dumb people manage to reproduce and make it to adulthood.  It amazes me the number of idiots that come to the hospital.  Oh well thank God I've got a job to support my meat buying habit. 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Doing taxes while drinking.
    Takes lots of drinking to make that bearable.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Forum, baseball, bourbon, taxes in no particular order...
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Only two of those are good
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Studying to take the LA Industrial Fire exam  to be licensed.  Exam Wednesday morning.
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wishing my old senile dog would stop barking all night.  She has alzheimers like doggy stuff.  She has sundowners which is very hard to deal with, basically she gets scared at night and forgets where she is and freaks out.

We had meds that helped, but now they have stopped working.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Wishing my old senile dog would stop barking all night.  She has alzheimers like doggy stuff.  She has sundowners which is very hard to deal with, basically she gets scared at night and forgets where she is and freaks out.

Get her drunk. That seems to work for me when I get freaked out at night.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    @TigerTony best of luck on your exam Wednesday 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    edited April 2015
    Options
    DMW said:

Get her drunk. That seems to work for me when I get freaked out at night.
    I have her on melatonin and xanax.  It still doesn't work.  Summer storms just amplify everything ten-fold.

Last night I slept downstairs with her.  Even then she freaked out till she would remember I was there.  Then she would calm down and go back to sleep.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @DoubleEgger -

I must need a break from studying. My mind at the moment is foggy.
    With all the reading of definitions and information I'm trying to retain, somehow my interest is focused on our avatars. They are both pointing.
    I'm doomed!

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Changing out the alternator on my Ford. 150 amps on this one, getting it ready to mount my winch. I will need it to pull my BGE with me when I take it camping.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    And a bottle of 2007 Sequoia Grove Cabernet Franc.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Trying to tint the windows on my Porsche and dreaming of Mikeee's pizza dough recipe.
    Options
    Finished my taxes and my drink, now missing Mikees clever banter, thanks to @nolaegghead
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Mikee:  "sorry daughter.  You can not have my pizza dough recipe.  I worked hard for that pizza dough recipe and you are just my daughter."
    Options
    I rally miss him questioning my sexual preference. "Not that there's anything wrong with that"
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    try-sexual?
    Options
    I've been with the same woman for 23 yrs. I have to try hard sometimes to even have a chance. 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    My Ford POS, high mile, old Eddie Bauer Expedition, complete with BGE towing package and cheap sound system is ready for the road. 
    Cleaning my tools and putting them back in my tool cabinet (old bucket).
    heading in.......

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky