Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

st patty's week

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,757
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
100_0472.jpg
<p />do we really need to cook anything, wise one mentioned that i dont need to cook 7/24
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    fishlessman,[p]Aye, bajeezes. Just a wee skooter. Maybe another..... Just a wee bit more.

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Wardster
    Wardster Posts: 1,006
    Options
    fishlessman,[p]No Tullamore Dew?
    Apollo Beach, FL
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    fishlessman,
    i'm gonna google-map your address.[p]be right over. gimme 45 minutes.

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • mast3quila
    Options
    fishlessman,[p]Car Bombs to ya![p]Enjoy!
  • wdan
    wdan Posts: 261
    Options
    fishlessman,
    You always talk about how "rough" it is out on the lake and all during the winter. And how your big planned events end up with less people than expected because of the weather. Ya know? I was actually starting to believe you and that beautiful pup were two tough hombres. You really had me believing that you were actually roughing it in some godforesaken place. By the looks of this pic, godforesaken is exactly the opposite description of your "predicament."
    What? Do you think you're actually "roughing" it when one of those bottles goes empty and you realize you don't have a replacement? If that's the case, you're still on the "good guys" list...just not quite as tough as I thought.lol.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    WDAN,
    theres no need to rough it, when the good stuff is gone its back to seagrams hunter whiskey. cant wait for this diet to be done, i would much prefer to be drinking from my keg of guinness. darn lake iced out before i got a chance to fall in this year. its 36 and sunny tomorrow, up for a swim? i know a dog thats going in.

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it