Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Military Eggers

Options
anyone ever ship to a military post overseas?  I've got a buddy in an active zone in the Middle East. He's got a MiniMax, but I wanted to send some other stuff. 

Yall ever done anything like that before??

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    @Mickey sent a mini a few years ago
  • OmahaOne
    OmahaOne Posts: 154
    Options
    The best thing to do is check with their unit to see what can and can't be sent and they should be able to let you know where to sent things too.
    XL BGE - Indianapolis, IN
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Yes a few years ago. Mini and lump and a Woo followed up by lots of  Forum members sending rubs, and all kinds of stuff. No problem at all. Nice of you to send stuff. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.