Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2015 NCAA BRACKET CHALLENGE - Final Four Weekend!!!

124»

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    So who was the winner? @Foghorn ?? 

Conngrats all all who played and thanks again for making it fun this year gang!!

Yes, I won.  You can all bow (or something) in my general direction. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Foghorn said:
    So who was the winner? @Foghorn ?? 

Conngrats all all who played and thanks again for making it fun this year gang!!

Yes, I won.  You can all bow (or something) in my general direction. 

• Foghorn
    You're welcome for the lob pass.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    I actually came in 297th out of over 1,100,000 entries.  Definitely better to be lucky than good.

San Antonio, TX

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Foghorn said:
    You're welcome for the lob pass.
    Nothing like getting one over the top for an easy lay-in. The defense never has a chance.
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
    I'll take my second place trophy and 98%ile...

ALL HAIL FOGHORN - MASTER OF THE 2015 NCAA BRACKET CHALLENGE
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
    Victory hats and t shirts get stupider looking year after year. Who is the imbecile in charge of that?? This years' the worst...  By far...  Gold?!?!!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    Victory hats and t shirts get stupider looking year after year. Who is the imbecile in charge of that?? This years' the worst...  By far...  Gold?!?!!
    That's Gold Jerry... Gold!!!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike