Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Way OT, Bahamas!

Options

This is a no cooking post. I have been a Comedy Magician & Hypnotist for ever and have had several fellow posters PM me saying they have seen me perform on a Cruise Ship or at a Resort and even there Corporate Event so I thought I would post this in case any of you will be vacationing in the Bahamas. I will be performing at Atlantis from Aril 7th through April 20 at Jokers Wild Comedy Club, if you find your self there please make contact if you would like to come out as my guest to see the show.

Happy Egging,

Chuck King

www.chuckkingcomedy.com

Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Cool, Chuck. Nice to be able to mix work with vacation. 

Can you hypnotize me to thinking veggies (which I like) tastes like bacon (which I like more)
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    Cool, Chuck. Nice to be able to mix work with vacation. 

Can you hypnotize me to thinking veggies (which I like) tastes like bacon (which I like more)
    I can, along time ago I did a routine where I would have someone eat a onion thinking it was a apple and tell me how great it tasted then have them eat a apple telling them it was a onion and there eyes would water, the mind is a powerful thing.
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options

This is a no cooking post. I have been a Comedy Magician & Hypnotist for ever and have had several fellow posters PM me saying they have seen me perform on a Cruise Ship or at a Resort and even there Corporate Event so I thought I would post this in case any of you will be vacationing in the Bahamas. I will be performing at Atlantis from Aril 7th through April 20 at Jokers Wild Comedy Club, if you find your self there please make contact if you would like to come out as my guest to see the show.

Happy Egging,

Chuck King

www.chuckkingcomedy.com

Love the Atlantis, especially the blown glass by Gilhuly (sp).  Also if you like conch friters go to Goldies a few miles from where the cruise ships dock.  Best you will ever eat and that is said with 30+years of trying them all over.  

• Grillmagic
    Options

Happy Egging,

Chuck King

www.chuckkingcomedy.com

Love the Atlantis, especially the blown glass by Gilhuly (sp).  Also if you like conch friters go to Goldies a few miles from where the cruise ships dock.  Best you will ever eat and that is said with 30+years of trying them all over.  

Thanks Richard, I have been performing at Atlantis 4 weeks a year for 12/15 years and really like Conch Fritters.

• jonnymack
    jonnymack Posts: 627
    Options
    I love that stuff. I wish I could remember who I have seen but I'll try to keep an eye on your schedule. If you pop through Atlanta I'll check you out. Good luck to you on your tour.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• swordsmn
    swordsmn Posts: 683
    edited April 2015
    Options

@Grillmagic do you by chance know a Mark Merchant?  Ventriloquist on the Cruise Ship circuit for many years.    He's a old friend from when we worked at GSU's WRAS in late 70's  Doug J 

LBGE, AR.  Lives in N.E. ATL
  • Grillmagic
    Options
    swordsmn said:

@Grillmagic do you by chance know a Mark Merchant?  Ventriloquist on the Cruise Ship circuit for many years.    He's a old friend from when we worked at GSU's WRAS in late 70's  Doug J 

I am aware of him but never met or worked with him.