Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Devastated

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    henapple said:
    Or, call Obama. He can fix anything. Get yourself an ObamaEgg! 
    Oh, that is forking hilarious (insert mirthful laughter here). I get it...it's..uhh...because...ummm.  Dammit, we're trying to take politics off this thread dude.
    I'll sleep better tonight knowing Iran will be building nucler (bushism) weapons.
    When haven't they been trying?
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    cazzy said:
    Zarcon said:
    Sorry to hear about your Egg. Although there is quite a few 'off-topic' posts in here, I am a bit amazed at the offers from the folks to help you out financially to get another Egg. Touching to say the least. I wouldn't mind offering to set something up for you so that you could receive donations directly if you wanted, but.......yeah. Hopefully something can be done at the Mothership and you can get back to Eggin'.

Yeah, w definitely have a quite a few! We probably have more off-topic posts than The Nest has regular ones...at least threads not started by you that is!   :tongue: 
    But that isn't a forum...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    @henapple, I guess you didn't lose any sleep when N. Korea built their first one in 2006 either because economic sanctions don't work, so F it, right?
    No but sanctions have worked in iran...they're hurting. Why did they come to the table? Regardless...I'm cooking burgers under a tornado watch...I have bigger concerns.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    henapple said:
    @henapple, I guess you didn't lose any sleep when N. Korea built their first one in 2006 either because economic sanctions don't work, so F it, right?
    No but sanctions have worked in iran...they're hurting. Why did they come to the table? Regardless...I'm cooking burgers under a tornado watch...I have bigger concerns.
    Hope you and your family are safe tonight..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    hurting the rank and file citizens who are largely progressive and modern, they've built a bunch of centrifuges, they're like on gen 3, with the sanctions in place.  Better to keep an eye on them. They're more afraid of us than we are of them.
    henapple said:
    Worked in Russia's favor, that is.
  • henapple
    I think Russia and N Korea are scared as we are to use them. Iran? Idk
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Wouldn't chanting "death to America" ahhh **** it Nevermind. Your not going to change your mind and I'm not going to change mine. Fwiw I'm game to help out
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    They just hate you guys cause you're the biggest, baddest mofo in the neighbourhood. They ain't crazy 'bout us either

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• nolaegghead
    grege345 said:
    Wouldn't chanting "death to America" ahhh **** it Nevermind. Your not going to change your mind and I'm not going to change mine. Fwiw I'm game to help out
    Iraq is known as the "cradle of civilization".  Math and sh*t was invented there.  The "death to america" crowd there are the radical religious right wing extremists, very similar to here and pretty much everywhere. But the average person is educated and moderate and sensible, much more so than Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.  You probably see them all as A-rabs, but there are differences in ethnicity and religion. 
    Yep all Arabs! You got me pegged...

• Little Steven
    grege345 said:
    Iraq is known as the "cradle of civilization".  Math and sh*t was invented there.  The "death to america" crowd there are the radical religious right wing extremists, very similar to here and pretty much everywhere. But the average person is educated and moderate and sensible, much more so than Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.  You probably see them all as A-rabs, but there are differences in ethnicity and religion. 

It was called Persia when all that crap was going on. They haven't done anything in 500 years that would come close. I am no racist but you have to look at the facts.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    So....how's that broken egg thing going. :whistle: 
  • jls9595
    jls9595 Posts: 1,533
    I  have enjoyed this thread so far, felt like contributing... 
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    This is one crazy thread! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Best post this year - woohooo!
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    Is any one cooking tonight..I'm just drinkin...
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • nolaegghead
  • Legume
    Kids just got home for weekend, drinking currently and marinating shrimp and yellowtail that will be grilled later for some tacos.
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    I just picked up everything for my throw down 

• I'm devestated that you clowns won't drop the political crap. I come to this forum to get away from all that crap. Don't ruin it for me, please?

Little Rock, AR

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    I'm devestated that you clowns won't drop the political crap. I come to this forum to get away from all that crap. Don't ruin it for me, please?
    I like it. It lets me know how people think. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
    I just want to go on record as saying I thought my Devo joke was more hilarious than zero likes or thumbs or whatever happens on the non mobile site...

...stupid Abraham Lincoln stealing all my thunder...
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Biggreenpharmacist Posts: 4,341
    edited April 2015
    I dont wanna know how they think unless it pertains to cooking something. I dont need to know that cazzy is a tranny male prostitute by trade, I just wanna see pictures of what  food he cooks. 

Little Rock, AR

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited April 2015
    I was at work today, you know contributing to society not suckling off the government teat and couldn't remember what today was.  I began to read this now ridiculous thread and quickly realized!

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Legume
    The thing I hate about threads getting political is that it chases away people who have no political views at all, like @SGH.
  • Little Steven
    I just want to go on record as saying I thought my Devo joke was more hilarious than zero likes or thumbs or whatever happens on the non mobile site...

...stupid Abraham Lincoln stealing all my thunder...

If I could figger out to go back and give you a like I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfawtunately I's pretty much innabag

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Yes please let's talk more politics because that's exactly how I like to be entertained on my time off while egging. NOT
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • henapple
    Don't read the thread. ..just like the loving Iranians shouldn't have nukes....