Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flap steak, spatchcock and burgers

Options
paqman
paqman Posts: 4,670
Last few cooks....

Flap steak cooked direct on the mini max, rubbed with Joe Beef butcher's blend Montreal spice mix:

Comments

• paqman
    Options
    Spatchcock chicken cooked direct on the large, rubbed with Schwartz's Montreal poultry seasoning:

edited April 2015
    Options
    Burgers cooked direct on the large.

Mixed:
    2 pounds beef
    1 egg
    bread crumbs
    bbq sauce
    Schwartz Montreal beef spices

Options
    paqman said:
    Last few cooks....

Flap steak cooked direct on the mini max, rubbed with Joe Beef butcher's blend Montreal spice mix:

Wazzat brown stuff on the plate?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• paqman
    Options
    "Little Steven" HP sauce.  This is what I like with steaks.

Options
    Twas a joke Bud. Not many of our American cousins would recognise it.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Twas a joke Bud. Not many of our American cousins would recognise it.
    I do! I do!
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    I always take a couple of jugs down when I go and usually include it in my gift exchange stuff. My grandfather wouldn't allow ketchup in the house.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• paqman
    Options
    I always take a couple of jugs down when I go and usually include it in my gift exchange stuff. My grandfather wouldn't allow ketchup in the house.
    It is an acquired taste.  As a kid, I would not eat it.  We always had a bottle in the house but it would never occur to me to use it.  Now, a steak without HP sauce is not a great steak.

Options
    Gosh this is an awesome post...Fantastic looking food..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....