Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weekend Cook #3 - Ribs

Options
It is a Sunday ritual for a few of my neighbors to come down for a Sunday afternoon happy hour, with food featuring the egg and local beer and/or Bourbon.  Over the last 2 years, I've built quite a following during football and basketball seasons.  

Today, the attendance to to my Sunday Egg Service was a bit low due to spring break, so I just made 1 rack of St. Louis ribs cut in half on the egg.  I should have made 3 racks, because they were devoured by my most loyal disciples in a few minutes.  

Here is the only pic I remembered to take, with about 1 hour left to go.  I might have taken them a bit too far, since some of the bones fell out when I plated them, but it was about 50/50 of falling off the bone and barely clinging on, so it was a good mix.

Comments