Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Best of Both Worlds, Cheat Day at Chateau de Galante (pics)

Options
So I planned a cheat day while on my diet.  I decided the more cheats I can get in the better the cheat.  Now I'm from New Jersey, and in New Jersey we have a very special breakfast meat called Pork Roll, and the best pork roll is produced by Taylor Ham.  So to the point, if you are from Dirty Jersey, You eat Taylor Ham Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwiches, commonly know as the TEC when ordering, and you always get it with SPK (salt pepper ketchup).  This sandwich is not diet friendly, unless you are looking to bulk up in the belly and meet up with your first cardiac event sooner rather that later. All of that said, I have not been able to eat pizza either, and for me, I honestly wanna cry when I think about how much I miss pizza, I love pizza.

So…I made a TEC Pizza with SPK. I also made a few Mango Bango Pizzas from @NecessaryIndulg .  They rock!

Now that I went through the pics, I'm starving again, lol!

Happy Egging!!

Comments