Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NCAA BRACKET CHALLENGE NEW THREAD - or, thanks for NUTHIN mods...

Options
2»

Comments

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    @MaskedMarvel, does that mean you will be cheering for Kentucky in their semi-final against Wisconsin?  Even though I picked them to win every game so far I have cheered against them in every game. 
    I honestly was gunning for a UNC Duke matchup; was gonna declare everyone a winner in my money bracket if that happened...

i think Duke can beat Kentucky. I KNOW Duke can beat the others. Hoping for the best, regardless..  Kentucky has gotten lucky too mny times this season, not the least of which was ND. Their luck will run out.
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• MaskedMarvel
    Options
    I honestly hate the mod that keeps killing this thread. Every year. I hate you mod jerk. 
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Bump test.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Yep.  Bump test failed.

Moderator - given that this tournament ends on April 6, do you think you could restore this thread to the point that it is "bumpable" until at least April 7 or so?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Yep.  Bump test failed.

Moderator - given that this tournament ends on April 6, do you think you could restore this thread to the point that it is "bumpable" until at least April 7 or so?
    Sounds like a "no chance..."

ill start art another thread before this weekend, unless someone else want s to give er a try. Maybe the mods just don't like ME? 
    Large BGE and Medium BGE