Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Unofficial April Throwdown

NPHuskerFL
NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
edited March 2015 in EggHead Forum
Here we are again. It's official Spring is here for most people. And as promised comes the Throwdown. I'm gonna make this as short and sweet as possible. The theme is Greek Cuisine. I recommend thinking outside the box.  Egg must be the primary cooking vessel. 
Rules:  5 pics are allowed. Please limit to phone pics. 
#1» ingredients
#2»prep
#3»egging/cooking
#4»plated (2 pics allowed)

The throwdown starts at 1201 am ET, Monday, March 30th thru midnight ET, Sunday April 5th.
Voting begins directly after throwdown deadline and ends midnight ET Wednesday, April 8th. One vote per egger only please. 
The winner will receive one bottle of A Frame Sauce and a choice of one of three rubs (the sauce and rub are both from local companies).
I will NOT be participating. I will also only vote if it comes down to a tie breaker. 
****Please use this thread for comments, questions etc and not on the official Throwdown Thread which I will start momentarily.****

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments