Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

1st Time Prime Rib

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 6:25AM in EggHead Forum
IMG_2210.jpg
<p />It was good.....According to Max....3 1/2 pounds..... Herbs de Provence, salt and pepper. Horseradish, fresh squash and homestyle mashed taters. Did I mention that it was good?[p]IMG_2211.jpg[p]IMG_2215.jpg
·

Comments

• LawnRanger,[p]Ooooh that looks so good!! I hope ours turns out half as well tomorrow.[p]Care to share the details of how you did it?
    ·
  • MasterMasonMasterMason Posts: 243
    LawnRanger,[p]So tell us, was it good? :)
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    AlaskanC,
    Used Max's recipe on the Naked Whiz site....couldn't be easier.[p]Good luck.[p]Mike

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Master Mason,[p]
    Yeah, ...it was OK. :o)

·
  • bbqwizardbbqwizard Posts: 119
    LawnRanger,[p]Nice job! looks as good as you say it tasted.[p]phillip
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    LawnRanger,
    Your prime looks Great! Horseradish a nice touch.
    Clay

·
  • 1shot1kill1shot1kill Posts: 136
    That looks AWESOME Dad!!!! I must have been outside or something when you called and invited April and I over for supper. Oh wait....I didn't have any missed calls. My phone must be acting up again;~)
    ·
  • LawnRanger,
    dang mike that looks good!!. ..wonder how it would go with tater tots?? ....i'll bet ryan really enjoyed it as well...ooops forgot, you only invite your son when its hot dog night. ..LOL

·
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    I dont even get that invite anymore.hehehe!!!!

·
  • 1shot1kill,
    man ryan. .. don't know what you did to piss off the old man, but you might want to check and see if your name is still in the Will!!!. . .

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,970
    Morning 1shot1kill:[p]After this weekend both of my sons have eggs now so I expect them to be inviting me to their house for egged food instead of the way it has been for the past four years of egg ownership! It's about time they started paying back for all of my food they have eaten over the years! :-)[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Tell me about it LOL! And to think, I dropped off 30lbs of deer sausage at his house the other day too!!

·
    SSN686,
    I guess that's what happened when I got mine, no more free meals at Dads LOL!!!!

·
  • 1shot1kill,
    geez ryan, for a bunch of venison, i'll write you INTO my will!!! .. ..i'll even let you call me 'dad'. ...LOL

·
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Man, I wish I knew a way to get you some. I took a small 70lbs dressed doe the last day of doe season, and had it all made into pan sausage. That made alot of sausage, but boy is it good, I made a great pizza with it the other day!!!

·