Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Time Score on Mini

Options
By chance I was on CL yesterday afternoon scrolling thru the postings for anything 'BGE'. Saw a listing for a new Mini for $275.00

Great price I told myself, then I noticed it had been listed for 11 days. That's a heck of a long time in CL time.

I'm thinking, If it's been on that long - surely there willing to deal. My first thought was $225.00 ... I emailed them and thought ... heck, I'll start at $200.00 worse they can do is counter offer or stick to the original price.

I got a response almost instantly ... YES!

I am now the proud owner of a BRAND NEW still in the factory boxes Mini. All in perfect condition. True no warranty, but for the incredible price of $200.00 ... that's insignificant.
I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.

Comments