Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT added a swing to cooking area.

Added a new pergola and swing for wife right next to egg area and outside fireplace

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    tcampbell said:
    Added a new pergola and swing for wife right next to egg area and outside fireplace
    I was hoping you would do something to improve your shabby setup. Looks comfy! Happy egging!
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Man that is nice!  Enjoy this while you relax on your new swing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_rnlBezQg

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Can you take a picture from further back? Wanna see the structure. Looks pretty hooked up.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    That's pretty spiffy!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

I was afraid to look...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Nice area to chill and egg. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • tcampbell
    tcampbell Posts: 771
    Lit said:
    Can you take a picture from further back? Wanna see the structure. Looks pretty hooked up.
    Lit said:
    Its dark now I will tomorrow.I've already posted this pics.Sorry for doing it again but I don't know how to cancel them.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    I love that set up! BTW looking at the initial picture to the left of the swing there is a rock pedestal like end table. In it appears to be an electrical plate with two switches of some sort. Do they control lights, music, fan or what?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    I must have missed it, but when did you say would be a good time to come and visit??

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Did I mention I hate you...holy sh%t that's nice.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • tcampbell
    RRP said:
    I love that set up! BTW looking at the initial picture to the left of the swing there is a rock pedestal like end table. In it appears to be an electrical plate with two switches of some sort. Do they control lights, music, fan or what?
    That's a fire ring of sorts I guess you would call it.I use it as a small table when not using for heat but it doesn't put out much heat unless your standing right over it.
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    edited March 2015
    A swing? Pfffttt, it's a suspended **** couch for crissakes. Yeah, it's pretty frickin cool alright. :peace:  :how_interesting: 
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    tcampbell said:
    RRP said:
    That's a fire ring of sorts I guess you would call it.I use it as a small table when not using for heat but it doesn't put out much heat unless your standing right over it.
    Guessing wasn't too clear in my question. When looking straight on at your swing then immediately to the  left of the picture or to your right if you were setting in the swing then there is a stone stacked thing which appears to be an end table. Then in that stone thing is the plate I was asking about.OK?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • tcampbell
    RRP said:
    tcampbell said:
    RRP said:
    Guessing wasn't too clear in my question. When looking straight on at your swing then immediately to the  left of the picture or to your right if you were setting in the swing then there is a stone stacked thing which appears to be an end table. Then in that stone thing is the plate I was asking about.OK?
    Fire r heat source the plate is for the controls.

• Awesome setup! 

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• tcampbell
    Lit said:
    OK 
  • mahenryak
    mahenryak Posts: 1,324
    So do you have a full liquor license, or is it just beer and wine?   Sheesh, this is quite the setup, indeed.  Good going.
    LG BGE, KJ Jr, Smokin Bros. Premier 36 and Pizza Party Bollore