Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg in Yeti Colster Commerial

Options
grillingunner
grillingunner Posts: 116
edited March 2015 in EggHead Forum
I think I am going to have to get a few of these.

LBGE And MINI Egg

Comments

• apinion
    apinion Posts: 470
    Options
    I love the brand, they are from Austin, but I just can't get behind this Yeti movement.
    Louisianian by birth, Louisianian by death. Austinite for now...
  • lwrehm
    lwrehm Posts: 381
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm all for keeping my beer at the correct temperature while drinking, but drinking Shiner Bock at a "frosty" temperature, is like eating a McRib and calling it great BBQ.  Shiner is way too good to be served "frosty", my beer cooler is set at 42.5 degrees F, no colder.

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    My beer doesn't have a chance to get unfrosty
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    I bought one at Salado. They zooms a lot of them and tumblers. I'm a fan.  it works. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @apinion   I get where you're coming from and appreciate the level of non-conformity you exhibit.  That said, I won't buy their ice chests but the vacuum dewars are nice products and we drank a little of that koolaid.  
    Options
    My beer never gets warm. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Bought one at Salado and it really works. Did not know about bottles till your video. Thanks
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• apinion
    apinion Posts: 470
    Options
    @apinion   I get where you're coming from and appreciate the level of non-conformity you exhibit.  That said, I won't buy their ice chests but the vacuum dewars are nice products and we drank a little of that koolaid.  
    LOL, Nola.  Thanks for the understanding on me being against the grain. aahahha

I love really nice products, which is why I have a BGE. :bee: 

I just drink my stuff way to fast to let it get warm.

I guess some people are happy having a steak that tastes like lighter fluid, but non of us would be here if we did.  I'm sure there is a Yeti forum somewhere out there. ahaha
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @apinion  haha  Give me a holla next time you're in NOLA and we'll drink a few beers. 
    Options
    That's a must.  Maybe we'll catch a show, too, at Tips!

• EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    Darn!  I wish I'd known they hold bottles, too.  I would have bought a couple in Salado.
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Did anyone else notice he is putting a log in the egg??

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• ksmyrl
    ksmyrl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    If you drink bourbon on the rocks then there is no need for really nice coozies...just sayin. =)
    Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's hilarious!  Maybe BGE can have a Yeti cooler in the commercial background being filled with lighter fluid.  Something that doesn't make any sense such as large logs in a ceramic smoker!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    That's the only thing I noticed in that entire commercial. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options

THAT is awesome.  I'm going to get a few of those to keep beverages 'as cold as science will allow'

Thanks for posting!

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It has a built in sobriety test too! If you can't untwist the top, you don't need another one!