Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

yeti querstion

Options
2»

Comments

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    I like my roadie, only paid $150. Well built , nice piece. Would not pay retail.
    Seattle, WA
  • Philly35
    Philly35 Posts: 858
    Options
    Anyone ever heard of the Grizzly brand? Made right here in Iowa. I won one at an ice fishing tourney and its top notch. 
    NW IOWA
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
     I use a fridge for my beer
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    They will leak. My 50 only fits in the wagon with the KJ Jr if I put the 50 on its side. The wagon gets wet on the way home from the pool. Its not like there is a huge leak there is still water in the cooler when I get home but some does get out. I bought a roadie to solve the issue.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    SkinnyV said:
    I like my roadie, only paid $150. Well built , nice piece. Would not pay retail.
    How do you not pay retail?  I want a Yeti, but have not pulled the trigger.  I suppose I'm cheap - I want a sale or coupon to push me over the edge.

Those Orcas look like a direct knock off of the Yeti.  They would have to offer something better / different for me to buy the knock off.  
    Phoenix 
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Some guy was selling seconds he picks up on craigs. I think my plastic in one small section had a slight scratch. All good by me.
    Seattle, WA
  • Bullibe
    Bullibe Posts: 132
    Options
    I have a couple of K2 coolers, made in Louisiana, I like them and the price :)
    Redneck Riviera, Gulf Shores, Alabama