Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anova sous vide $25 off

Options

Comments

• smokeyj
    smokeyj Posts: 340
    Options

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to buy the Sansaire tomorrow at a local store for $169.

• mahenryak
    mahenryak Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I own an Anova and am very happy with it.  I think I got it for around $160 on Amazon when I ordered it last Fall.
    LG BGE, KJ Jr, Smokin Bros. Premier 36 and Pizza Party Bollore

• mahenryak
    mahenryak Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Correction.   FYI it was $169.95 on Amazon when I ordered it last October.
    LG BGE, KJ Jr, Smokin Bros. Premier 36 and Pizza Party Bollore

• llrickman
    llrickman Posts: 654
    Options
    I have the Anova what I like about it is the ability to use multiple size pots due to the adjustable clamp 
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options

I was ready to order one but I was curious about the Bluetooth - would it work with my old first generation ipad and iphone.  I wrote to them and asked. Nope!  I've been looking for something I can use the old devices for other than photos and music.  Kitchen gadgets would be great.  So I haven't ordered one.  Still thinking on it.

Spring "Shucks... Won't Work" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options

I was ready to order one but I was curious about the Bluetooth - would it work with my old first generation ipad and iphone.  I wrote to them and asked. Nope!  I've been looking for something I can use the old devices for other than photos and music.  Kitchen gadgets would be great.  So I haven't ordered one.  Still thinking on it.

Spring "Shucks... Won't Work" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

Works great w/o having to use bluetooth.
    But there is another app by ather company that might work with the older ipad.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas