Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

throw down...my phone. pic heavy

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
I still hate this new format and apparently I can't download my pictures from my note 3 to Sher-Bear's mac. This was my throw down cook but I'm not pleased with the pics. I also didn't read the rules, so...

Shrimp and chorizo empanadas along with a chick pea concoction. Cooked the chorizo, strained and cooked the parsley and shrimp in the juices left over...a great seasoning.

Made my dough and refrigerated. Cooked the zucchini down, onions and garlic...chick peas and diced tomatoes. Pretty good.

Whipped up a tamarind sauce which was un-freaking believable. Naturally tamarind and Murfreesboro don't go together so I substituted sugar.. 

The chick pea salad was ok but the empanadas and sauce....I heard 2 "it's the best thing you've have ever cooked" comments. All in all a success. 

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments