Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado about ready

Options
2»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Sold out Inn on the Creek room just opened. 
    1 room. Alexander. In the Holland House. 1st floor. Queen bed. Walk-in shower. $150
    This is at both pre & After party's. 
    Host Hotel
    www.inncreek.com
    Owner Will Lowery 
    The Internet will not do rooms for the EggFest
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options
    @texaswig note the open room. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Just how big is the shower? 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Mickey
    Options
    henapple said:
    You were ask nicely not to bring in livestock to your room anymore. 

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    @Mickey"bad"  weather has been pushing back my closing date on my house. Still waiting to see how all this goes down before doing anything. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Mickey said:
    @Mickey how did you acquire those MM's? I will be attending/cooking the Athens EggFest again and my request for a MM fell on deaf ears. Something like, we have 300 back orders.... Was disappointed. 
    Dave the event organizers have to go thru the dealer who goes thru the Distributer on any such items. 
    More important will you be at Salado? Not only I promise you a very good time, you get a chance (for free) at two Mini-Max to take home Saturday night. 50 miles North on I-35 at exit 284. 
    I should run up there and meet some of you guys
    come on up. The hour ride there is easy. The hour drive home takes careful planning and a driver.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Mickey said:
    henapple said:
    You were ask nicely not to bring in livestock to your room anymore. 
    So cali is livestock now..?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN