Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mac & Cheese with Wieners - Mini Max inaugural cook

Options
Feeling lazy today... I was not feeling well for the last few days.  SWMBO gave me a Mini Max for my birthday but I did not cook anything on it until today.

The Mac & Cheese was just a box of Kraft Diner...  The sausages were wieners from a local sausage specialty shop.

Comments

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Looks good to me :)

Hope you're feeling better
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Happy belated Birthday. Good looking MM maiden voyage. Feel better soon man. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    My 5 & 3 yr olds favorite meal right there.
    Seattle, WA
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    @paqman-you can turn any meal into a banquet.  Enjoy the MM.  Nice touch with the fork!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @paqman-you can turn any meal into a banquet.  Enjoy the MM.  Nice touch with the fork!
    @lousubcap It's not me, it's the Siracha... :)

Options

SkinnyV said:
    My 5 & 3 yr olds favorite meal right there.
    @SkinnyV It is always a success with my niece and nephews

Options
    Thanks @hapster @NPHuskerFL I am feeling somewhat better now but I went to sleep right aftet work yesterday.   Some kind of gastro + migraine... strange bug.

Options
    Please send me your credit card as you need accessories. 
    Nice looking meal. 

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• paqman
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Nice looking meal. 

I know @Mickey .... I am considering to order a Mini Max woo ring but I have seen a post or two indicating that the platesetter does not fit well in it...

I am also jugling with the idea of replacing my PSWoo2 with an Adjustable Rig  :o

Options
    paqman said:
    Mickey said:
    Nice looking meal. 

I know @Mickey .... I am considering to order a Mini Max woo ring but I have seen a post or two indicating that the platesetter does not fit well in it...

I am also jugling with the idea of replacing my PSWoo2 with an Adjustable Rig  :o
    Get the stone when you order the Woo.  I am not a fan of Platesetters. I use the Woo 90% of the time in the MM.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    paqman said:
    Mickey said:
    Nice looking meal. 

@paqman - I just ordered a CI PSWoo2 for a friend the other day. When I spoke to Terri at CGS, she said they are coming out with a second level for the Woo in the next couple of weeks. You may want to hold out to see what they have coming. My bet is that it will be able to achieve a similar result without throwing down the cash for an AR. 

Nice looking mac n cheese too. Simple and tasty. Congrats on the Mini Max.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • BigWader
    BigWader Posts: 673
    Options
    Pure comfort food is always good.   

Toronto, Canada

Large BGE, Small BGE

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Several cocktails in....I'd murder that meal.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Simple is best!  Looks good 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • paqman
    Options
    @minniemoh I already have an extender for my PSWoo, it was a limited edition or something...  I'm really not sure that I want the AR... Shipping to Canada is a lot of $$$.  I am going to order the mini max woo ring so I figured I might as well order the AR at the same time.

Options
    paqman said:
    @minniemoh I already have an extender for my PSWoo, it was a limited edition or something...  I'm really not sure that I want the AR... Shipping to Canada is a lot of $$$.  I am going to order the mini max woo ring so I figured I might as well order the AR at the same time.
    Oh, I guess I thought it was something new? I understand where you're at as far as making the most of your shipping. I'm sure you'll love the woo for the MM. 
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    henapple said:
    Several cocktails in....I'd murder that meal.
    I want to have a beverage with you one day
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013