Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: inside of my fridge (pics)

Options
NDG
NDG Posts: 2,431
Got my sister in-law a Nutribullet for her BDAY.   She is never used before, so asked us to send pics of our morning smoothies for ideas.  I snapped this pic and thought it was cool to see the SNF meat below (thaw for v-day) . . . next thing you know I snapped pics of entire fridge.  

Figured this forum will look at anything and respond . . . so here she it is posted.  100% natural with no product staging.  

Interesting or stupid? 

Bonus Shot - Da Freeeeza
Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 

Comments

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Where is the beer?

That just looks sad with no beer.
  • Cowdogs
    Cowdogs Posts: 491
    edited February 2015
    Options
    OK.  My comment is you are ever looking for more fridge room, I see a lot of sauces and stuff in your fridge does not need refrigeration...
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Cowdogs said:

OK.  My comment is you are ever looking for more fridge room, I see a lot of sauces and stuff in your fridge does not need refrigeration...

I thought the same thing. Plus, glad to see you use real mayo and not miracle whip. For a treat, make your own mayo - much better, and easy to do.
  • NDG
    Options
    ok ok . . . atleast I did not get booed off the stage. Interesting feedback. No beer is rare  . . and yes, sad.
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I feel like I am watching MTV cribs.  What...no Cristal???

That is one clean fridge.  My fridge is a freaking disaster.  It looks like a Tetris game with all the containers crammed in there.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I looked and agree that it is a shame there is no beer.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    No booze gets you a B. Would have been a solid A-.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • NDG
    Options
    Next Up . . . Inside of my Hamper pics.  Gonna be good.
    Columbus, OH

• berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Options
    Very interesting indeed. Next up, pics of your kitchen utensil drawer or storage under the kitchen sink!
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• BigWader
    BigWader Posts: 673
    Options

I see a family that clearly does a lot of their own cooking, uses up or doesn't like leftovers, choses products in the specialty-premium tier, and does not eat a lot of dairy. 

I assumed you have a beer fridge in the basement...

I vote interesting!!

Toronto, Canada

Large BGE, Small BGE

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    I'd hit it
    Seattle, WA
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    No way in hell i'd show the inside of mine.  Looks like a failed science experiment.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Angus1978
    Options
    oh Lawd....I can't believe I scrutinized your fridge...
    LBGE and Primo XL Plano TX All right all right alllll riight
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Figured this forum will look at anything and respond...

so funny, so sad, so true...just don't try to sell something on your first post!

I wouldn't post mine either...
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Beer deserves a fridge of it's own!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    url

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Way too organized, someone is OCD.......
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options

Some interesting condiments in there. But the Maggi ketchup caught my eye. We grew up with the stuff and always have some around. What other flavors have you tried? Hot & Sweet and Chili Garlic are my favorites.

And you definitely do not need to refrigerate it. My current bottle has been outside for several months.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.