Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Char-Woody IS DA MAN!

Options
Tanker Tim
Tanker Tim Posts: 68
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I would like to formally thank Char-Woody, for taking the time to
send me a small but very crucial "care package" to make my BGE
FMC (Fully Mission Capable) [p]You sir a one of a kind.[p][p]TT

Comments

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    Tanker Tim,[p]I wholeheartedly agree. The Char Woodster is truly one of a kind and a great friend.[p]K~G

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Tanker Tim, IMHO, it's the reverse, yo da man. [p]Thanks for the great job you fellas in the service do for us private citizens. My pleasure totally. [p]Let me know the repair progress.
    Cheers..C~W[p]

• Char-Woody
    Options
    KennyG, shucks, just one of the crowd. There are a lot of "great friends" out there. I enjoy their company!
    Yours included my friend...thanks..
    C~W[p]

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]CW, you are "da man" when it comes to repairing Mr. BGE. You helped me tremendously and I think you were the original poster about Rutland Furnace Cement.[p]As for the rest of this Forum, you are all "da persons."[p]We live in a politically correct world, can't be exclusive to one gender...[p]PCFed
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Tanker Tim, He e-mailed me back and forth all weekend to help my first cook with firebricks. Really helped out a bunch. Oh! By the way, the ribs were eggcellent.[p]CWM
  • Char-Woody
    Options
    Cornfed, you and ST did a remarkable job sticking that one together. My compliments. I was just a sideline hint tosser.
    :-) I do like this Rutland stuff and I think its a copy cat or visa versa of Hercules that you used. Both equals.
    Cheers..C~W[p]