Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New here... But have Egg'd for a while. Here's my first (and second) Mini Max cook

Options
Picked up the mIni Max as a companion for my XL... I just hate that the big guys has to sit outside all alone. Fired her up a few times and I'm in love. Went by a local butcher and picked up some thick cut pork loin chops... They were a bit thicker than I expected, but hey, who's complaining? rubbed them with some Salt Lick Garlic Rub and smoked them over some Good One and a few small sticks of apple. Turned out fantastic!

Second cook was the classic Pepperoni with hot sauce pizza... Once again, the MM does not disappoint! She got to temp and held strong for well over and hour when I shut her down.

All that to say... I love my XL, but this MM is a beast in its own right. Looking forward to many more cooks, and learning a ton from you guys and gals.

XL & Mini Max

Comments