Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

mpd's....pic heavy

All the talk made me crave a few. I've been up since Tues morning and I'm a little punch drunk but wanted to egg for a few minutes.

Consider not cutting the pepper in half but taking the top third off forming a boat.
Any filler will work. I tried caramel and chocolate tonight but forgot to tag it...my neighbor ended up with the caramel.
It's important to seal the ends. I wrap long ways and then across ...holds the molten lava in.
I seasoned with these two...the pbr was for me surviving the day(s). The salt combo was a great accent. There's enough going on with the ingredients.
Wrapped and ready. I always go 400 raised direct. I really struggled on the mini. Any tips or advice are appreciated.
I really wanted to taste the caramel. ...the dark chocolate and cherry was phenomenal.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments