Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First time with ribs...

Options
Well, first a little update. Last time I posted I was hoping to finish the spatchcock chicken before my wife went into labor. We managed to pull that off and the chicken was awesome. Last weekend we were out walking every mall and large store we could find when I stopped to admire the Yeti Ramblers. Well, she decided I needed one and who am I to argue. That was Saturday afternoon, we went to hospital Sunday morning and my little egger in training was born on Monday the 19th at 5:30am, 6lbs 15oz and 20.25". Needless to say, I've been on top of the world. Since we got home from the hospital on Wednesday I've been firing up the egg at every opportunity. Spoatched another chicken then reverse seared my first steaks on Friday, and today some baby back ribs. They went on around 1pm at around 250 degrees, hoping to be done for dinner around 6. I'll try and get some pics as they progress and hopefully one before they are devoured. 

Attached are some pics for your viewing pleasure...

Comments