Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Time to eat. w/lots pics

Options
Tinyfish
Tinyfish Posts: 1,755
edited January 2015 in EggHead Forum
Busy day Egging. Getting some ribs and Stout pepper beef ready for week night dinners. Pizza for tonight forgive me not Egged but cooked beside my XL.

Lets start with ribs and chuck roast.image
Now the finished Stout Pepper Beef and the ribs 3/4 cooked will finish during the weekimageimage
Here's my actual dinner pizza imageimageimage

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Brother everything looks spectacular!! I especially like the wood fired oven. Nice!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    great cooking!
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Nice pizza oven
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    I guess it was busy, looks super
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Nice work. More details and a few more pics of the stick oven
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Tinyfish
    Options
    @grege345 I dont have too many pics of the stick oven. It was a great price and works great. Its heats up fast and doesn't use too much wood. Stick oven is on wheels so i can move it around. Pizza dough I make using the Forobravo recipe. Rubbed ribs and chuckie with some Butt rub, Barberians rub onion and garlic powder. Finished chuckie with peppers stout beef recipe.

Anything else ask away. image
  • Alphonse
    Options
    Tell me more about that stick oven.  What is it?
    Alan in LA (Lower Alabama that is)
    "If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before!" 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Nice setup! My goal is to bring all my cookers together this year. I hope to get a patio poured soon.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Hell I would never use my egg for pizza if I had that thing. Nice!!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Also I would love to be stabbed in the shoulder blade with that fork. @-)
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Tinyfish
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The company name is gourmet cuisine pizza oven. It's two pieces, the legs are separate. Its insulated steel construction. It has the fire box that burns the wood and a separate cooking chamber with two cooking shelves. If I'm not mistaken the technical name is a white oven because the cooking chamber is separate. In one of the pictures you can see I place some smoking wood in the cooking chamber. I cook at about 700-800 and pizzas take 2mins or so.

@DMW thank you...I have two other ceramic cooker to the left just out of frame. I need a bigger cement pad soon.

@Chubbs thats going to be my signature fork from now on. So if you see that fork you know Tinyfish is close by.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options
    Dang those cooks look awesome! Love the Pizza Oven.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    From the picture, I thought smoke off the fire entered the pizza stone area through the small box in the lower left side.  From your write-up, I understand that there is no connection between the two boxes and that the box is exactly that ... a smoke box.  Yes?

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Tinyfish
    Options
    @Jeepster47 yes the smoke bypasses the cooking chamber. I start a chunk or two in the firebox then I add them to the cooking chamber, it seems to do the trick.
  • cook861
    cook861 Posts: 872
    Options

nice food and nice pizza cooker great cooking area
    Trenton ON 1 mbge for now