Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Pad Thai and Mango Sticky Rice

Mattman3969
Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
edited January 2015 in EggHead Forum
Today is Mrs 3969 birthday and one of her favorite meals is Chicken Pad Thai and Mango Sticky Rice for desert.

I was a little apprehensive about this cook because the restaurant that we go to get this is totally awesome. I've never had a bad thing there. Anyway she didn't want to go out so it decided to bring it to her.

Marinated Chicken getting all happy in the wok image
And a first time cooking Tofu for me. image I did the eggs next but they went too fast for a pic. Then added the bean sprouts for a bit with the Thai sauce and then the noodles. First time for Wokking noodles for me as well. Really good I might add image Everything back in for a good coating of the sauce image And plated with rice image Next up was Mango Sticky Rice for dessert My first time eating this and surely won't be the last. image

After it was all said and done I got the 2 thumbs up on this from my wife, hell I have it a 2 thumbs up!!! This was an really good meal.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments