Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Valentine's Day

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just wanted to wish all you Eggheads (especially the Ladies) a Happy Valentine's Day. [p]Spring "Big Heart Shaped" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    You sly old Chicken, first one out this morning flirting with the lady egger's, damn if that don't beat all. Hope Spring Hen doesn't see this and pluck all your feathers out.
    :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have a good one Leroy,
    Bordello
    aka New Bob
  • Trouble
    Trouble Posts: 276
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    Thank you very much, sir. The same back to you.[p]I'll be cooking VD dinner, big steaks with a new rub that Nature Boy sent. I better go out and grab a nice bottle of wine. or two.[p]You and Spring Hen have a nice day and evening.[p]Joyce

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Hi New Bob....yes, Spring Chicken is in rare form today. He did so good this Valentine's Day that he could flirt from now til doomsday and still be in my good graces. He really did it up right this year! Actually, I have to admit he spoils me all year long and I LOVE IT - almost as much as I love him. Hope you and yours have a great Valentine's Day too.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Hi Mrs.Spring Hen,
    Glad to hear that Mr. Spring Chicken is not in any kind of trouble, I was really worried you were going to pluck him, add some rub and stick him on a beer can inside the egg for a good roasting.
    :laugh:
    May you both have a wonderful Valentines Day.

Regards,
    New Bob