Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Unbelievable game against an unbelievable team

Options
2»

Comments

• SeahawksEGGHead
    Options
    I'm truly concerned about Bostick.  If there was one play responsible for handing Seattle the win, it's the special teams guy.  Props to the Pack playing lights out for 55 minutes.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Seahawk players make me sick. Sobbing that God has ordained them the NFC champs by virtue of their deep love for one another - until the next contract year. It comes from Pete Carroll, a master of cheats and thugs from his USC days. Of course, I might root for Seattle over New England. BTW, God was watching over my sous vide pork tenderloin last night - I can't stop crying for how blessed I am, how blessed the pig was, and how much I love my dinner companions...
    petes a cheat and thug
    :D when he coached here in new england i viewed him as a cheerleader on the sidelines
    I cant stand Pete Carroll either, but any NE fan calling others cheaters rings really hollow. Leave that to those who are not considered the cheaters in chief.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,761
    Options
    they have these emoticon things all screwed up, pete is anything but a cheat and thug, he is a choir girl cheerleader goody goody. im sick of all the complainers, the best yet was the ravens, we never seen that before, they must be cheating. get real
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    I'm truly concerned about Bostick.  If there was one play responsible for handing Seattle the win, it's the special teams guy.  Props to the Pack playing lights out for 55 minutes.
    I wouldn't say lights out. They were held to field goals 5 times and scored 6 points on 5 turnovers!!!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
  • BYS1981
    Options
    Lol patriots being investigated for purposefully under inflating footballs and patriots fans are calling Pete Carroll a cheat? That's rich.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    BYS1981 said:
    Lol patriots being investigated for purposefully under inflating footballs and patriots fans are calling Pete Carroll a cheat? That's rich.
    Hah...that's a bunch of crap anyway.  Sounds like a witch hunt to me.  I'm not a Pats fan by any means, but the Pats got caught doing what all football teams did (and prolly still do).  It's like stealing signs in baseball...it's frowned upon, but everyone does it.  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    edited January 2015
    Options
    cazzy said:
    ****....that sucked balls. Hate seeing all these damn arrogant seahawk fans get their super bowl call right. The pack totally gave that crap to the hawks. Outside of Cowgirl fans, I don't think there is a fan I dislike more. Not directed at you fletch... You're very tolerable and are actually humble. Outstanding plays by Wilson at the head. Great throws!
    I totally understand your point, but they have a reason to be overly excited/arrogant. The team has been playing and developing into what it is today over the last few years. The way I see it, until someone knocks them off, I dont mind. Hell, when my Buccs won back in 2002, I was arrogant all season because we had so much fire power. It was OUR season and no one could do anything about it. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • BYS1981
    Options
    @cazzy‌ it might be, but calming Pete Carroll a cheater when your team has lost draft picks because of cheating is hilarious. I'm not saying YOUR as you personally Cazzy.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I was surprised to see a team as well coached as Green Bay choke a game away, IMO the better team did not win.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    Pats have spy gate and now deflate gate( which every team does and nobody cares)and the Hawks eat PEDs like skittles... Pete Carroll is a choir boy( just ask USC)