Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

World is right

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
70's and all is well in Salado.
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Mickey
    Options
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options

• jcaspary
    jcaspary Posts: 1,479
    Options
    Food looks delicious.  High 30's here.  Unseasonably warm here also.  LOL
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • Mickey
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Man those look great!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Mickey
    Options
    All is good image

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Mickey said:
    70's and all is well in Salado.

That's kilt weather!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GoinOnce
    Options
    What did you use for the sauce?
    Gadsden, Alabama XLBGE - fast talker - slow cooker - blonde lab - brunette wife
  • Froman
    Froman Posts: 201
    Options
    Looks awesome. I will be making wings today too.
    43 here. Just got done washing the vehicles. Little cool and windy though!
  • Mickey
    Options
    GoinOnce said:
    What did you use for the sauce?
    Blues Hog

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,835
    Options
    I'm just proud that you didn't fall asleep and burn the wings.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Mickey
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    I'm just proud that you didn't fall asleep and burn the wings.

Not much better than this. Wings and movie The Story of GI Joe" Earnie Pyle's story. image

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Good to hear!  Nice looking wings.  It may reach 50 here today, but it's windy as all hell.  Just cooked some cheddar sausages on the Mini Maxx for lunch.  Got a turkey breast in the fridge getting ready for some point this weekend.

Cheers!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Foghorn
    Options
    Retirement life sounds pretty rough.  Are you sure you're up to it?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    @Mickey is that the HEB cheddar jalapeño sausage? I need to load up at HEB on the way back from the Salado Eggfest.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Mickey
    Options
    Foghorn said:

Yep...... image

• Mickey
    Options
    Hotch said:
    @Mickey is that the HEB cheddar jalapeño sausage? I need to load up at HEB on the way back from the Salado Eggfest.

That is fresh Mild Italian from HEB

• Foghorn
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Foghorn said:

Yep...... image

Touche.

San Antonio, TX